Product Managers at Infobip drive vision behind:
- Our awesome API’s, used by top messenger apps (such as WhatsApp, Viber, Messenger, Line, Kakao Talk, Telegram or Apple Business chat) and social networks;
- Our platform as the backbone for:
- Many of the world’s leading Mobile Operators when it comes to carrying their A2P (Application-to-Person) business;
- Chat apps supporting their business messaging initiatives;
- Our messaging solution installed at over 150 banks;
- Our A2P SMS spam filter used by top Mobile Operators;
- Our solutions for high-volume messaging and voice deployed all around the world, making us largest proprietary telecom network in our space;
- …and we are just starting.
Why is Product Development important at Infobip?
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product. To write our next success story, it is essential to continue innovating and developing our global, in-house developed products. As a Senior Product Manager, you will directly impact our company’s portfolio by leading the discovery, defining, building, launching and scaling several products, cooperating closely with all the stakeholders and your marketing peers.
What you will get to do:
- Develop a clear product vision, strategy and roadmap based on discovered customer needs and market problems while keeping in mind overall business objectives.
- Share the vision for the products with all of the stakeholders (i.e. customers, management, development, marketing and sales teams), you being the subject expert point of contact for the stakeholders regarding those products.
- Work with development, design and marketing to build and launch new products and features by removing roadblocks and achieving company readiness for the launch
- Scale the products by spotting the right opportunities, ensuring they are pursued at the right time, and save company’s time and money by saying no to timewasters.
More about you:
- Experienced in shaping product strategy (in B2B, SaaS).
- Previously worked in an agile enviroment (for example as a Product Owner)
- Worked on delivering a software product from discovery to delivery and beyond
- Knows how to do do market research, product testing and is familiar with go2market strategies
- Experienced in working with both external and internal stakeholders (clients vs. designers, developers, marketing, sales...)
- Able to influence decision-making at all levels within an organisation
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?