NOTE: Kenna will not consider or accept resumes from external recruiters for this job posting. Kenna will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Kenna Security is revolutionizing cyber risk with a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritize remediation. We are leading the way in helping enterprises reduce their risk while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks. Kenna Security was recently named one of the top 10 hottest start-ups and named to the Inc. 500 fastest growing companies list.
Kenna is looking for a talented Product Manager who is interested in advancing the state of the art in vulnerability management. The Product Manager will join an existing team and play a key role in driving the strategy and development of Kenna's infrastructure and application security products.
We are looking for entrepreneurial Product Managers who value moving quickly. You will play an instrumental role in shaping the industry’s leading security solutions. In addition to your own creativity, you will leverage extensive interactions with customers to identify the most pressing problems they face in securing their environments. You should be at home in an agile development process and a well-versed Product Owner who has led multiple product release cycles. Working alongside data scientists, security SMEs, developers, designers and field teams, you’ll be a driving force in crafting Kenna Security solutions.
What are some of the interesting problems you'll be working on:
- Define product strategy and roadmap with an eye on how the market needs to evolve
- Product / release and lifecycle management
- Requirements and user story management
- Agile Product Owner roles and responsibilities
- Assist Product Marketing, Customer Success and Field team support
What does it take to work at Kenna:
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong technical skills and ability to have detailed technical conversations with engineers
What would give you an edge?
- Cyber security domain experience
At Kenna you can enjoy the following:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Company Equity
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Work From Home Setup
- Employee Referral Program
- Discretionary Time Off
- Friendly & Casual Environment
- Life/Work Balanced Hours
- Professional Development Program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.