Senior Product Manager
Are you a top-notch, experienced Product Manager? Do you love working in small teams that overcome challenges and create amazing products? Then we want to hear from you!
Platphorm is looking for a Senior Product Manager that will help us move new products and features over the finish line. Platphorm provides a soup-to-nuts system that allows businesses to build scalable, reliable, marketplaces where buyers pay sellers for information delivered by voice, mail, chat, SMS, or recorded phone message.
Founded in 2009, by industry veterans with track records of multiple start-up successes, Platphorm is already stable, profitable, and growing. Headquartered in vibrant downtown San Francisco, we have global operations staff in six different countries to ensure 24/7 monitoring of critical systems to meet or exceed our 99.99% uptime goals.
- Lead the development and launch of fabulous new products from spec development to customer feedback
- Make the hard calls, prioritize requirements and functionality, be able to identify an MVP (minimal viable product) that does not sacrifice customer experience and know-how to get there
- Act as the liaison and establish a consensus of priorities between all stakeholders including engineering, customer operations, and marketing
- Be the Product Management team and establish procedures that keep everyone motivated and working efficiently
- 5 years of experience as a Product Manager for an e-commerce and consumer product
- Demonstrable wire-framing/mockup skills and UX knowledge
- Problem solver with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Quick learner and results-driven with an eye for details
- Strong working experience with agile development, ticketing systems, and iterative design
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- A dog-friendly office in a great location (We are currently working remotely due to Covid-19)
- Snacks and drinks for employees every Friday afternoon!