A Product Manager looking for an opportunity to make a huge impact within a growing, successful and entrepreneurial company?
Yes? Read on…..
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for the successful delivery and Product Management of the Lifestyle modules in our online Concierge Application.
Ten Platform is a white-labelled web application available on all devices across 40+ markets and 13 languages. It provides digital inspiration and booking services to complement to offline service, which is provided by our global expert Lifestyle Managers. The application consists of multiple modules, including Travel for flight, hotel and car rental bookings and a series of Lifestyle modules, including Entertainment, Dining and Offers.
We have a sizeable Product Management team with Product Managers responsible for specific areas of expertise and specific modules. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join this team to take ownership of one of our largest Lifestyle modules.
You are the day-to-day Product contact for all things relating to your Lifestyle module, working alongside our Client Services, Tech and Operations teams to manage requirements gathering, analysis and manage stakeholder expectations.
As a Senior Digital Product Manager you will have 6 key areas of responsibility:
- Ensuring a consumer-ready Platform - Working collaboratively and acting as a bridge between Product and Tech teams, ensuring the Lifestyle module is fit for purpose.
- Product Strategy and informing decisions - Ensuring the Lifestyle module performance data is tracked and analysed correctly, this also includes working with the Product Design team on consumer/concept testing strategies.
- Features, improvements and defects - You will challenge and work for the best solutions for our members, particularly where product proposition, availability/coverage and price competitiveness is concerned. You’ll backup these suggestions by utilising data and prioritisation to constantly improve the Lifestyle module.
- Personalisation and recommendations – you will be responsible for the personalisation functionality across your Lifestyle module. This includes capturing members interests to provide and surface the most relevant, useful, inspiring and personalised content possible to the member, at the right moment. You will work with the Chief Product Officer and the wider Product Management team to devise strategies for the recommendations engine and machine learning capability that will greatly enhance the member experience across the entire service.
- Internal stakeholder management and requirements - Working with subject matter experts to determine your ideal roadmap for improvements. You are responsible for supporting Operational/Client Services teams with any training needs, information, DR processes, proactive updates and information sharing in relation to any defects in the Product.
- Future proofing the Lifestyle module and knowledge share - You are responsible for creating, maintaining and updating operational and product documentation on existing processes and functionality, such as functional specifications and data flows.
What makes this role great?
- Using new technology and working on a green build platform which is only 2 years old and growing fast
- Working on a global product live in 40+ markets
- Being able to see your work brought to life quickly and used by thousands of members
- A competitive salary
- A 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years’ of service
- An outstanding perks program too: we work with the very best brands in the world and our employee perks are taken directly from the types of things we do for clients including exclusive discounts, treats, access to gigs, invites to dinners, social events, industry employee rates at hotels / for flights, freebies, money-can’t-buy experiences, etc…
The environment is modern, friendly and vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be the best in the business. To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.