Tradeshift is looking for a Suzhou-based, Senior Product Manager to join our kick-ass product group. You will be a key member of our China product management team and work with cross-functional and self-driven product teams.
At Tradeshift, we want to change the way companies do business together - globally. Our platform for business interactions allows our customers to simply manage complex transactions around the planet. From buying to invoicing to collaborative workflow and financial solutions, we’re leveling the field for large & small players. Tradeshift makes the most complex business transactions engaging for real people!
Our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.
We expect you to enjoy engaging with customers directly to ensure your product’s roadmap is aligned with their needs. Additionally, you will be building the vital tools needed to increase user adoption. We expect that you understand how your technical solutions contribute to realizing a broader vision, and that you have a passion for interacting with many different people to achieve a goal.
- Product owner for new product initiatives targeting the Chinese market
- Build compelling products with right product market fit using lean/agile methodology
- Define vision for the products and roadmaps for how to get there
- Research market potential and competitive landscape
- Through data driven insights, evaluate and communicate effectiveness of features released and make follow up recommendations
- Challenge traditional solutions for customer problems by proposing disruptive solutions that create unique value based on the Tradeshift network
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of developers, UI designers, Marketers and Sales to find best solutions for building the product and GTM
- 8-10 years of product management or relevant entrepreneurial experience in B2B software delivered as a cloud service
- Experience building and launching Saas products
- Passionate about the space: You love the world of business apps that have highly engaged users
- Self-motivated, high-energy, ambitious and passionate go-getter who can thrive in a challenging, but rewarding, fast-paced startup environment
- Technology/creative thinker - someone who can dream up big opportunities and through passion, persistence, and attention to detail, drive the team to deliver on them
- Familiarity with agile product development practices - and preferably experience working among global engineering teams
- Ability to execute on aggressive and dynamic product development timelines with competing resources and priorities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel mostly domestically but also internationally
- Advanced degree in Computer Science/Math/Engineering; MBA preferred
Culture & Perks:
• Ambitious international startup environment in China
• Career and professional development opportunities
• Being part of a super dedicated, agile team of very skilled people
• A competitive compensation package including bonus
• Trips to tech camps in the United States and Denmark for working with and learning from professionals in other countries
• Commercial insurance plan which includes medical insurance, accident insurance, disability, life insurance etc.
• Company activities such as annual travel, team building and much more!