Uken Games is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help launch and grow one of the studio’s most promising upcoming casual titles. You will join a team of highly analytical and creative PMs and Designers to help shape and execute the vision behind this game. Your work will have a direct impact on the millions of fans we expect this game to have at launch.
You’ll be working on meaningful things like:
- Collaborating with key stakeholders and colleagues to define the long-term product strategy as well as more detailed and measurable quarterly product performance KPI goals.
- Championing the game's vision and strategy; utilizing a data driven approach and stack ranking methods to evaluate and optimize the project plan in order to meet established product KPI
- Demonstrating strong customer empathy by leveraging both quantitative user data and qualitative user feedback to validate and prioritize design ideas throughout the entire lifecycle of a feature (i.e. design, execution, as a live feature, and further iteration)
- Managing a game’s end to end lifecycle and design challenges across multiple features and monitoring this progression through successful completion of milestones
- Collaborating with developers, artists, other partners on executing game ideas including design, content creation and data integration as well as great product design
- Designing big (and small) game features, which increase the game’s KPIs but also delight users
- Creating systems and mechanics catered to a games specific target demographic
- Creating game design documents that clearly communicate ideas, concepts and requirements across multiple disciplines
Your background should include:
- Experience as a product manager on free to play mobile games
- Experience creating product specifications, design documents, and white papers
- Strong data analytics - proficient in SQL, dashboard creation, and management
- A confident approach capable of championing features
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational and time management skills
- A passion for games, up to date on tech and trends in the games industry
- BA/BS degree with a data science or math focus or equivalent experience
We believe in a fun and meaningful work environment:
- You'll be equipped with a high end laptop, monitor, and mobile device
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full health, dental and vision coverage
- Fully catered lunch, breakfast and a snack-filled kitchen
- Uken social nights including movie night, social mixer and more
- Convenient location at the corner of Front & John
We build fun social and mobile games that make people stare, smile, jump, and feel awesome inside. We have a quirky, nerdy culture that fosters creativity, collaboration, quality ideas, and a data driven mindset. We believe in moving quickly and improving constantly and that mantra is reflected in the weekly updates we make to our games and internal technologies. We have an appetite for pushing technical boundaries and we’ve done exactly that with Unity. We work on products that are used by millions of people everywhere and we’re just getting started.
Uken welcomes applications from visible minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups, and others who would contribute to the further diversification of our team.
Uken is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]