Upgrade is a fintech unicorn backed by a top 10 global bank and other leading fintech investors. Founded in 2017, Upgrade has already delivered $4 billion in consumer credit and achieved $125 million in annual revenue run rate and cash profitability.
Upgrade is building a neobank offering exceptional value to mainstream consumers, including affordable and responsible credit through cards and loans. In 4 short years 10 million people have already applied for an Upgrade Card
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal 3 years in a row, and received “Best Company for Women” and “Best Company for Diversity” awards from Comparably
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and implementing new and better products and join a team of 400 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
- Define and implement key initiatives for Upgrade’s platform across product lines.
- Own Upgrade’s roadmap for cross-product initiatives (e.g. Multi-Factor Authentication, customer-level features like change of address)
- Define new products and features with specs, wireframes, and product flows.
- Work cross-functionally to define, develop, launch and scale our product.
- Work closely with the operations team to monitor, troubleshoot and solve issues across origination, verification and servicing.
- Analyze the impact of product features and define key metrics for success.
- Expertise in lending industry and/or Fintech preferred
- 5+ years of product management experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience with managing multi-product projects
- Ability to lead and resolve questions and conflicts across organizational stakeholders.
- Fluency with product development tools, SQL, web analytics and AB testing software
- Great OPEN office location!
- Conveniently located in San Francisco Financial District.
- Close to BART and Public Transportation.
- Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, dental, & vision.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Kitchen stocked with beverages, snacks & treats.
- Social gatherings / happy hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Candidate Privacy Notice
Effective Date: 1/1/2020
This California Candidate Privacy Notice is intended to provide California consumers who are employed or apply for employment or a contractor position with Upgrade information about the categories of personal information Upgrade collects and how the company uses this information. For any questions about this notice, please contact [email protected]
1. Personal Information Upgrade Collects
a. Identifying information: including name, address, email, telephone number, social security number, driver license number, passport number, and other personal identifying information.
b. Information you provide as a part of a job application or from a background check performed after a job offered is extended, including employment, education, credit, and criminal history.
c. Data on work productivity and performance, including hours worked, electronic network activity, and tasks performed.
2. Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
a. To consider applications for employment.
b. To complete payments, including payroll, expense reimbursement, other compensation-related payments, and the administration of stock options.
c. To administer benefits, including medical, dental, vision, commuter, and retirement benefits.
d. To provide human resources services and conduct performance evaluations.
e. To monitor work eligibility including work-related licenses, credentials, training, and eligibility to work in the United States.
f. To ensure a safe and efficient working environment.
g. To comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements including state and federal company reporting obligations.