Streetbees is building the world’s first platform to understand human behaviour and decision making. We make human data accessible, anywhere in the world, by connecting brands with real people on the ground to gather real-time in-the-moment insights at scale. We distil this data using machine learning technology to uncover not just what they do, but also why they do it, and what drives them – and predicts what they may do next.
Having recently raised our Series B investment led by Lakestar, Streetbees’ partners with world leading brands across the FMCG, Media and Entertainment, Retail & Insurance sectors and our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, Sony Pictures, Carlsberg, Santander, Ikea, Vodafone and L’Oreal.
We’re now looking for an ambitious person to join our rapidly growing business as a Senior Product Manager, so if you are excited by the idea of managing the creation of products that apply the latest in machine learning to disrupt an industry, defining what will become the new normal but doesn’t exist today, then this could be for you.
About the role:
- Working with a small, friendly, exceptional group of people to build a ground-breaking product that uses natural language conversations to allow brands to conduct research with millions of consumers across the globe.
- You’ll get the opportunity to mentoring and inspiring more junior members of the Product team on a daily basis, as well as playing a key role in us growing the team.
- Improving Steetbees’ products to increase the speed at which research can be executed, and improving the quality of the data and insights gathered, through automation and machine learning, and process improvements
- Leading the creation of new ML-based products and platforms that not only continue to automate and cognify more and more of Streetbees’ business operations, but constitute tools that could be provided to other companies for use with their own data
- Continually working with stakeholders (including CCO, CTO and CEO/co-founder), and the data about the performance of the products, to identify the candidate product improvements or new products, and prioritising them based on all the factors involved. Maintain a product roadmap that is regularly updated that contains the objectives for the current quarter, and the provisional objectives for future quarter, to facilitate the stakeholder’s discussions and resource planning.
- Leading the operations product scrum in collaboration with the product tech lead, QA lead and other team members (engineers, data scientists, designers etc). Specification (directly or indirectly) of the user stories to be worked on, collaboration with the appropriate lead engineer and QA for each to refine and confirm the work needed.
- Keeping a very close eye on ‘what to build next', ensuring resources are best utilised and the smartest route to production is followed.
- You have unrivalled stakeholder empathy - you’ll be building strong relationships to dream up and deliver the best product you can with the team around you, with a great opportunity to lead the development of a large part of the business.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset - you have most likely worked in fast-paced, high growth areas, where development is fast, continuous, and iterative. You thrive in these types of environments.
- You have a proactive nature - a self-starter who can work without any guidance required - could be known as naturally having a ‘start-up attitude’.
- You have an experimental streak - you'll have the ability to run effective experiments that provide high levels of data, which you will learn from then enable you to make decisions on how to improve features moving forward.
- You have an innate curiosity - you’re interested in learning about the industry and showcase an interest towards the client base.
- Several successful years' as a Product Manager in a fast-paced startup or scaleup, focusing on B2B products
- AB testing - someone that understands the difference between ‘control’ and ‘variation’!
- Previous experience of mentoring or managing other Product Managers or Product Owners
- Cognitive Intelligence - you can think on your feet, seeing all the angles to best position the product/market fit.
- Data driven decision making - you’ll be experienced in making difficult decisions with the data in front of you.
At Streetbees, your company benefits will include:
- A 24-day paid holiday allowance with the option to rollover up to 3 days per year
- Option to choose between a Mac or a PC (we will send this out to via courier a few days before you join!)
- Flexible working hours - we trust people to manage their time and to focus on wider results; We now operate on a rota basis so people have access to the office when they desire some social interaction with their team or, simply, a break from home. We have taken every precaution to keep COVID-19 secure. The health and safety of our team is of the utmost importance.
- A pension scheme - our new pension scheme means that Streetbees will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension.
- The Streetbees Lifestyle Committee - any employee will have the opportunity to plan and manage a variety of Streetbees funded socials and activities for the team. Socials and day outs can involve anything from rock climbing or bowling to company meals or pub crawls.
- Friday Lunch - We all come together for lunch every Friday with a different cuisine each week, paid by the company. Vegetarian and vegan options always provided.
- Office Food - Breakfast is on us every morning and if you need a coffee or a snack at any point throughout the day, please be our guest.
- Friday Catch-ups - Beers, wine, soft drinks and snacks provided as we celebrate the week's successes and welcome newcomers.
- Paid volunteering days - one day per quarter with a registered charity of your choice.
- Audible subscriptions - the company is more than happy to pay for audio-books subscriptions of your choice on Amazon as we encourage wider and continued learning among our team.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Yoga - We have Yoga every Tuesday at 6:30pm , both in the office and live on Zoom so you can join in anywhere you like.
- Free drinks in the office!