Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. As one of the world's leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges, OKX uses innovative blockchain technology to redefine the financial ecosystem. With millions of global users and an array of diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools, we strive to empower everyone to explore the world of crypto.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop strategy and vision for best-in-class SEO solutions and our "Learn" product.
- Collaborate with peer product managers and cross-functional growth teams to ensure SEO compliance across OKX products.
- Manage the "Learn" product, assist with user conversion, solve user queries, and achieve superior results in user growth (SEO) and conversion rate through high-quality product.
- Use Contentful to enhance "Learn" and other SEO pages, collect requirements from multiple stakeholders and prioritize their significance.
- Define product roadmap and lead execution, delivering exceptional user experiences.
- Communicate roadmap, performance, and plans to stakeholders and executives.
- Work closely with our high-performing engineering team to develop quality products and services.
What We Look For In You:
- Deep understanding of product management, especially the impact of backend features on experience.
- Solid understanding of the full product development lifecycle and business, ability to write high-quality PRD.
- Proven project management skills and the ability to communicate effectively with Marketing, Design, R&D teams to resolve any project obstacles.
- Experience in user-end products, understanding growth logic, various growth indicators, and how to communicate with the design team.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, GSC, Ahrefs, Similarweb)
- Strong self-learning, logical thinking ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to act independently, take initiative and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment.
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor degree in CS or experience working in highly technical domains.
- Deep understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!