ReSci's mission is to make artificial intelligence accessible and usable for brands.
Our values: Inspire with passion. Persevere with determination. Collaborate with unity. Grow without bounds. Create with impact. Lead with character.
Our Product Management team is responsible for driving the product roadmap and priorities by deeply understanding our customer needs, market trends, our competitors, and the innovations that no one else is thinking of. They convert business requirements and needs into comprehensive technical requirements, and elegantly translate complex technical solutions for non-technical business teams. They ensure business teams know the product, know what is coming, and are making the needs of our clients and prospects heard. Our Product Management team relentlessly prioritizes and executes.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the roadmap, stakeholders, and new feature development for Cortex, our Email Marketing SaaS platform, focusing specifically on Partner Integrations which add to the extensibility of our platform, Internal Tools & Services, and Reporting & BI
- Work closely with Sales, Client Onboarding, Client Success Managers, and directly with clients themselves to understand current pain points and concept/develop the next generation of features
- Leverage analytics to determine success criteria and make data-driven decisions
- Work closely with the development team to scope & vet requirements, manage milestones, schedules, and deploys, as well as the prioritization of features and issues in sprints and backlogs
- Operate as the Business Owner for areas of Product ownership
- Communicate product updates to stakeholders, both internally & externally
Who you are:
- 3+ years of product management experience in B2B SaaS, preferably in marketing technology
- Experience working with B2C eCommerce, big data, partner integrations, and email marketing is preferred
- Expertise in agile product development and lifecycle management process for complex and data-heavy products
- Expertise in leading and coordinating cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and action items
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Why you’ll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!