fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 150+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast networks, plus Showtime, Starz, Epix, and AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
FuboTV is looking for a senior product manager to bring data to life for our customers. The successful candidate will get giddy when discussing metadata, and know their way around data structures better than the neighborhood in which they grew up. He/she/they will derive immense satisfaction from working with wicked smart engineers and product managers to productize existing data and to assess opportunities to acquire new data - all in service of creating a personalized, differentiated experience. SQL chops are a must. Product (not engineering) experience with ML algorithms, taxonomies and graph databases would be fun additions.
In this role, you will:
- Drive clear data product definition, prioritization and roadmaps to achieve business objectives.
- Assess opportunities to acquire/ingest new sports, entertainment and news metadata.
- Proactively productize data and data services to drive personalization, differentiation and speed.
- Partner closely with other internal teams to understand how FuboTV data teams can best meet their needs.
- Understand the methodologies used for our various data and personalization services.
- Work with data scientists and engineers to create and evolve propensity and personalization models.
- Ensure our internal data structures and analytics tool implementations meet the needs of analysts and internal end-users.
- Evangelize data capabilities and possibilities across the company.
- Collaborate joyfully with Engineering, Product, Business Development and Marketing teams on all of the above.
- Report into the Director of Product Management
What skills, experience, and education you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of data product management experience
- Significant SQL experience; ability to join complex data and make accurate conclusions about it.
- Experience with personalization and propensity algorithms.
- An egoless, team player
- Analytical, data-obsessed, and creative
- A self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced software development environment
- Experienced in analyzing user data to help formulate conclusions and drive product decisions
- Proficient at building strong relationships across disciplines
- Strong awareness of technology trends and their potential influence
- Exceptional communication skills, written, verbal and presentation
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on gym memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company