If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
We are looking for a Senior Product Leader to join us on the team to spearhead our data strategy. As the Senior Product Manager for Data at Impact, you will head up our efforts around data visualization, data engagement, and data modeling. Data is at the very heart of what we do at Impact and as such this position plays a key part in our strategic initiatives. This role is both individual contributor, working hand-in-hand with a development team to ensure the success of our data capabilities, and manager for the local team of product managers. This role works closely with and reports directly to our Director of Product.
What You'll Do:
- Speccing of new features.
- Delivering on roadmap.
- Coordination with UX/ Dev/ QA teams.
- Validation of features with clients/ stakeholders.
- Collaborative creation with the full squad of a squad vision and communication of that vision throughout the organisation.
- Identification of strategic moves to achieve that vision and to add value to the company overall from the context of their squad.
- Coming up with key metrics for success of their squad and making available to product leadership.
What You Have:
- Strong background in designing data products
- Experience and expertise in hiring and managing a team of product managers
- Solid interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Passion for user experience
- Able to boil complex domains into practical and effective solutions
- 6 years of product management experience
- 3+ years at a management level
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Training & Development
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Group schemes with Discovery & Bonitas for medical aid
- Group scheme with Momentum for provident fund
- Stock Options
- 4-year vesting schedule pending Board approval
- Internet Allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment
Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.