DraftKings is a technology company that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions on the planet. Focused on the rapidly growing Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) space, DraftKings offers players the opportunity to compete through web and mobile channels in 1-day or 1-week fantasy sports contests for cash prizes and money-can’t-buy experiences. Founded in 2012, we are headquartered in Boston, with additional offices in New York City and London. This is a unique opportunity to work at a company experiencing explosive growth while inventing an industry. We bring the most incredible experiences and the industry's biggest contests to our players. We are looking for exceptional talent to play for our team! Apply today and be a part of our success story.
As Senior Product Manager at DraftKings, you’ll be responsible for charting out the future of the DraftKings platform, building new product features across multiple devices. Product managers at DraftKings use a combination of strong data analysis and industry instinct to identify and define new opportunities around the DraftKings product, and then work closely with technology and production teams to bring those products to life.
- Manage the entire product development cycle from strategic planning to launch and optimization
- Identify, analyze and prioritize new feature requests
- Develop well-structured business cases to effectively prioritize different ideas
- Facilitate alignment among executives and other stakeholders
- Specify market requirements for current and future products through combination of data analysis, customer feedback, and industry instinct.
- Collaborate with Production and Development teams to deliver completed final product
- Work with marketing teams to develop and execute a company-wide go-to-market plan
- Effectively balance the often competing demands of innovation, quality, architectural/operational improvements, and speed to market
- Be the authority on the evolving market and competitive landscape
- Establish domain expertise on the latest innovations and in games & entertainment
- Measure the performance of each feature launched, and help set KPI metrics for the teams
- Manage and/or mentor product analysts
- Degree in technical field (Engineering, Math, Sciences, etc)
- 5+ Years of profession experience in product management, consulting, or similar field
- Comfort collaborating across multiple departments, including Technology, UX, Marketing, and Finance
- Strong quantitative skills
- Proven track record of driving cross functional projects from inception to completion
- Demonstrated knowledge of both business and technology
- Strong passion for fantasy sports and/or skill gaming
- Comfort working in an Agile environment
- Experience with data manipulation tools (SQL, R, Python, etc)
- Professional experience in consumer facing products, particularly gaming
- Professional experience with multi-platform development
- Management experience a plus.