ExtensionEngine creates Custom Learning Experiences for distinguished institutions of higher learning as well as corporate clients. We take a comprehensive approach by providing Instructional Design, UX/UI Design, Development/QA, Program Management, Hosting/Support and Learner Acquisition services. Our PMs are at the center of all we do, and they thrive on challenging, complex projects.
- Collaboratively lead a multi-disciplinary team to provide Instructional Design, UX/UI Design, Development/QA, Program Management, Hosting/Support and Learner Acquisition services.
- Manage all facets of client engagement including requirements gathering, plan development, scrum meetings, resource management and, ultimately, delivery.
- Develop project timelines and resource plans and track overall project health (staff time and expenses) to ensure the project is delivered on time and budget.
- Proactively providing weekly project status reports to key stake holders. We believe in over-communicating with our clients.
- Coordinate deployment with dev teams to ensure code promotion is done as scheduled and to maintain environment stability for QA testing and UAT.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years post-graduate work experience
- Solid grasp of the software development process
- Great verbal and written communication skills – Comfortable working with and presenting to clients and prospects
- Great management skills – Ability to lead teams of engineers and designers, delivering products within schedule and budget
- Passionate about designing technology products
- GSD (Get [Stuff] Done) Attitude – Work hard and be focused on delivering real, tangible value to our clients
We have a diverse, collaborative, and supportive team. We cultivate happiness and believe that if you work here, you'll live longer. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our team members have been key factors in our company’s growth since our inception in 2000. ExtensionEngine is a Five-Time honoree on Inc. magazine's list of fastest growing companies.