We’re looking for a strong and passionate product leader to drive social gaming strategy for if(we). Mobile is the future of if(we) and we have only scratched the surface of what is possible in the transition of our hit web games to mobile. You will manage one of the largest social game franchises ($100M+) and best kept secrets in the industry.
"There's nothing more exciting than coming up with elegant solutions to tough problems and shipping them to millions of users around the world"
Rob Silverii, Mobile Product Manager
You will be responsible for thinking through social games strategy, managing the roadmap, and driving execution:
- Define if(we)'s mobile gaming strategy and lead game operations across platforms
- Think mobile native - define the best product specifically for the mobile platform.
- Understand our players: their problems, their needs, their questions
- Detail oriented: the little things are what make products amazing and you should always be thinking about them
- Global product management: prioritization and execution across platforms, markets, languages, and currencies
- Technical skills: able to speak to engineers about technical approach, architect decisions, and high level technical strategy
- Coordinating requirements and actions across multiple business areas, such as our back and front-end development/technology teams, our user experience and visual design teams, contractors, project management, online and e-mail marketing teams, finance, analytics, and executive management.
- Passion for mobile games and creating fun, exciting and truly social game experiences
- Excellent data analysis skills and familiarity with multivariate testing
- Ready to fully immerse yourself in and engage directly with if(we)’s passionate community of social gamers
- Strong communicator that knows how to ask the right questions, listen, facilitate discussions, manage complexity and resolve ambiguity.
- Mobile product vision – you understand mobile consumer product in your core and you are capable of creating transformative product features
- Design sense - you should feel comfortable giving visual input and enjoy the creative aspects of ideation
- Ability to communicate across diverse cultures, languages, work styles, and personalities
- Love of product management; the strategy, the operations, and everything in-between; work isn’t a means toward an end, but something you enjoy
- Focus on outcomes with proven experience making product teams successful
- BS or MS degree in a Technical or Analytical field
- 5 years consumer product management experience with a concentration in mobile gaming.
if(we), formerly known as Tagged Inc., is a company building social products to enable meaningful connections between people. We’re a profitable startup growing our existing successful products, Tagged & hi5, and building new social products on mobile and other key platforms. We're constantly exploring new ideas and technologies to build the next massive social product and realize our mission of connecting people.
Created by the team that brought Tagged to the world in 2004, if(we) was founded in 2014. if(we) was launched to build off of Tagged’s earlier experiences and success, tap the market growth and create the next billion user social product.
#ifwe IND123 0524
Sr. Recruiting Manager @ if(we)