We’re seeking a Senior Product Manager to help us drive key strategic growth efforts and product features at Massdrop. The product management team at Massdrop drives product vision, feature design and prioritization, customer and business insights, and strategic planning.
This role works closely with engineering, design, stats analysts, and marketing leaders (including founders and CEO) to drive growth efforts while continuing to delight the Massdrop community. The Product Manager will be responsible for determining the best ways we as a team can utilize different growth strategies to grow our member base.
Here's what you'll do as part of the team:
- Responsible for the full product lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: engineering, design, creative, and marketing.
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will delight our community members and drive our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- Core contribution areas: Feature Design, User Experience Improvements, Enthusiast content roadmap efforts, User generated content, a/b testing, SEO, Email Strategy and UX Viral features, Possibly Paid Acquisition testing, strategy, and tools development
And here are the skills and experience we hope you'll have:
- 5+ years of experience in product management in consumer web development is preferred but not required
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Experience driving growth initiatives for web and/or mobile products is a strong plus
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Exceptional data analysis skills, including SQL self-sufficiency (strong familiarity, not necessarily expert level)
- Experience with a web based company managing web applications and multivariate testing is preferred but not required
- Strong passion for community and social media, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
- BA/BS degree, preferably in math or science
Who We Are
Massdrop puts community first. We create high-quality, custom gear, apparel, and products inspired and designed by our online communities. We provide over 2 million members a place to connect, discuss, buy products together, and learn about the things that are important to them.