The Legal Technology area is moving faster than ever before, and we’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to support the Legal Operations & Technology team. In this role, you’ll partner with internal stakeholders and work on a team of application specialists and engineers to build a product and data strategy that fits with long term business and legal goals. Primary responsibilities will be to oversee our Legal Technology and data portfolio, and ensure our products have continued relevance, innovation and value.
What you’ll do
- Partner with our global stakeholders to understand their current and future needs around products, applications and data.
- Define and articulate the strategic priorities of systems within the legal operations team, with an understanding of how individual systems relate to overall strategy/vision.
- Own large-scale, high impact systems or processes such as contract management platforms and legal hold workflows is it relates to data in the Spotify ecosystem.
- Leverage cross-functional relationships to influence the development and adoption of new processes/technologies to make a significant impact across the team.
- Understand the legal systems supplier landscape in order to cultivate those partner relationships and make strategic decisions on what to buy and/or what to build.
- Collaborate with the team and stakeholders to build short-, mid- and long-term roadmaps, KPIs and other relevant metrics.
- This position may be required to manage other team members but should work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders.
Who you are
- You have 8+ years of experience working with business systems, preferably in the legal space, in a fast-paced global enterprise environment
- You have experience working as a product manager, or similar, in a high performing, cross-functional teams in a fast-changing environment.
- You have experience in dealing with compliance and data privacy related requirements in a public company e.g. GDPR
- You have experience leading change (Software implementation, organization change or projects)
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done
- You can translate your team’s and your stakeholder's knowledge and experience to user stories and prioritized backlog items
- You are exceptional at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts
- You have experience with data-driven product development and knowledge of agile methodologies
- You know how to map business processes and communicate them to stakeholders and process participants
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.