We are a financial services platform that leverages technology to offer our customers seamless and user-friendly products related to banking, loans, and investments. Our vision is to empower users to achieve financial wellness.
We help users cut through the banking jargons, offer smart insights based on spending and provide users with a range of new age features to enable and make sense of their finances. Our mission is to inspire healthier financial communities and help people own their relationship with money.
Product team at Jupiter enjoys a very unique position in the organization. We are in the middle of action with most of the critical decisions running through the team. We are a group of cross-functional team mates responsible for product management, product marketing, user experience, and product analytics. We are also poised to be tasked with marketing, forecasting, and profit and loss (P&L) responsibilities.
As a Senior Product Manager,
You will be a part of core lending business and solving critical problems around Enabling Credit card activation, Credit card stack improvement and architecture, Optimizing Credit card transaction & repayment flows, rewards delivery and other user journeys.
Organization would encourage you to reimagine the experiences around consumer banking problems (Not restricted to the current product line) while building products.
Your Roles & Responsibilities
- You will get the opportunity to Ideate, Build Business Cases, Conceptualize new Products in Lending/ Unsecured Loan Category.
- You will have to Manage Chaos, layout clear action plans, align yourself to org OKRs and derive meaningful (Consumer) products/features in stipulated deadlines.
- You will have to translate the user stories in to specifications , write detailed PRD’s and deliver product requirement to all stakeholders
- You will Identify growth drivers, be highly analytical in nature to track, measure the metrics and closely work with stakeholders to define short term & long term product plans. You will be responsible to build, manage, retain a high performing team of 2 -3 Product Managers at PM-II/PM-I level and set their OKR’s on a regular basis.
Passion towards financial instruments and Curiosity in Financial awareness
- Passion towards personal (Day-to-day) finance (Saving, Financial Advisory, Financial Instruments, Budding Habits)
- Coaching, mentoring and building future leaders for scaling the organization
- An understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of financial (Govt.) Regulation & RBI Guidelines in India
- Have good experience both working in Startups and Large organizations
Press coverage for Jupiter
Why you should work with us:
We are customer centric and are committed to building a better banking experience. We're a positive, transparent and inclusive community that is result driven and motivated by brilliance. Working with us is not just fun, it's agile, fast paced and collaborative. We've been backed by leading investors like Tiger Global, QED, Matrix , Sequoia and are growing rapidly in the fin tech space - we’ve built a strong community of over 2 million users and are expanding!
If that's not enough, there's always more!
• Need a breather? Game with Jovians on the foosball table, obviously there's a scoreboard!
• Our wholesome health care plans take care of you - whenever, wherever.
• Embrace growth! You'll find people from all walks of life at Jupiter, budding freshers, seasoned veterans - you name it.
• We take unwinding as seriously as we do hustling - game nights are just our way of downtimes
• Collaboration is key for us - your value isn’t limited to your responsibilities! Feel free to lurk in other departments and share your thoughts!
• Weekly knowledge sharing: Learning doesn’t stop at Jupiter - grab your cup of chai and engage in knowledge sharing from the best in the business, every Wednesday!
And there's always more:
Want to know more about us? Hop onto the links below:
Sounds like you’d fit right in? Apply to our job using the link below!