Twitch is constantly searching for new and innovative ways to help our broadcasters and developers earn a living on Twitch. Twitch is looking for a Senior Product Manager to design products that provide a sustainable way for our creators to earn a living by doing what they love.
You will be part of our New Business group that is focused on incubating new product ideas to support our creators. You will work closely with the individual contributors and managers on your teams, as well as cross-team with engineering, product, operations and business leadership to deliver results. The ideal candidate must be able to drive clarity in a highly ambiguous environment, drive consensus among multiple teams, organizations, and stakeholders, and have a demonstrated ability to deliver highly visible results.
- Lead the development of our Creator-focused product strategy and vision supported by verified hypotheses, and qualitative and quantitative data
- Define creative, high quality, simple product road maps based on our team strategy
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
- Create buy-in for the product vision with key internal and external stakeholders
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load
- Collaborate gracefully with design, engineering, and data science teams internally and externally to deliver on the vision
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Product Manager or analogous experience on a consumer-scale web application
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5+ years of equivalent experience creating and delivering a technology product
- You’re curious about whether you’re right, seeking objective and subjective input to inform your product choices
- You care a lot about creating products that delight users, diving into details, finding creative solutions and taking responsibility for your projects
- You’ve worked across time zones and corporate firewalls, and can navigate boundaries fluidly to keep your team moving
- When you’re wrong, you want to know why, always learning and growing
- We write and text chat a lot. Good writing skills are important, as is the ability to line up the impact of your communication with your intention.
- Your products are constantly progressing amidst a barrage of new data and alternative scenarios
- You’ve worked with Agile or Lean Startup methodologies, and have a nuanced belief in their efficacy that’s grounded in your experience
- You work with integrity, earning the respect of both engineers and non-technical contributors
- Previous experience building commerce, conversion or transaction-related solutions
- CS background
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.