At Jupiter, we are building a new age personalized mobile-first, AI-based digital bank. We are a fast-paced tech startup that relentlessly innovates each day to make banking more accessible and transparent for our users.
To help us grow, we are looking at awesome team-players to join us and contribute towards building a community first digital bank.
Join us if you wish to build the bank of the future!
Product team at Jupiter enjoys a very unique position in the organisation. We are in the middle of action with most of critical decisions running through the team. We are group of cross-functional team mates responsible for product management, product marketing, user experience, and product analytics. We are also poised to be tasked with marketing, forecasting, and profit and loss (P&L) responsibilities.
Minimum 4 years relevant experience working in a product role at a consumer technology organisation, preferably in UPI & Payment Gateway technologies
Hands-on approach and a willingness to roll-up one's sleeves and get the job doneHigh on user empathy so you can be the voice of the customer and solve real problems through your products
Exceptional decision-making skills to prioritise across needs to achieve maximum value
Thrive in a start-up environment: love dealing with pace, changing needs, and limited resources
Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically including the ability to formulate data-driven and result-oriented decisions
- Owning the product definitions and execution. Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes to build an actionable product roadmap
- Work with cross-functional teams (like Engineering, Design) to create and implement a decisive product plan from product development to actual production. You own the execution
- Work closely with marketing and growth functions and other products areas to drive product adoption/ growth metrics
- This role requires hustle and demonstrable experience in prioritisation- we have to move from 0 -> 1 pretty quickly
- Set your product’s goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with Jupiter’s mission and drive maximum impact. You should understand numbers and what they mean
- Communication: Should be able to articulate your thoughts and ideas, communicate with key stakeholders (which includes technical and business teams across the organisation) and leverage those discussions to translate business requirements to the engineering team
- You’ve tried building your own startups from the ground-up
- You’re passionate about FinTech and have launched consumer facing products in the space
- Proven experience communicating to senior management, peers and team members.
- You’ve studied at a top engineering or B-school
You reflect our values, if
- You know our customers! - They are your North Star!
- You Reimagine - You are the Gamechanger!
- You Disagree but commit - We sail together!
- You Hustle - Make it happen!
Press Coverage on Jupiter: