Purpose: Quantcast is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to lead the strategy and execution of the Platform Enablement roadmap.
Quantcast is a recognized leader in consumer data privacy preference and consent management. We partner with over 100 million online destinations, both web and apps, to help them better understand their audiences while respecting data privacy regulations and consumer rights.
As Sr. Product Manager, Platform Enablement, you will be working at the crossroads of technology and consumer experience. Your products will have a dramatic impact on how our clients use the different products that make up the Quantcast Platform. You will enable our customers to easily navigate through their tasks allowing them to focus on their job at hand rather than learning the products.
To succeed in this role, you will have an in-depth understanding of web programmatic advertising, interoperability, product management expertise, great communication skills, and experience collaborating cross-functionally. Further, you are focused on building solutions that drive stability, performance, and security across Quantcast products while meeting customer needs.
- Lead a product development team to build components for consumer and client facing experiences that are the core to our products that make our Quantcast Platform.
- Work with consumers and clients to develop a deep understanding of our customers' pain
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to generate and test hypotheses
- Inform the product roadmap, prioritize features, and coordinate product schedules to ship high-quality experiences to clients and consumers
- Attain product-market fit and widespread product adoption among various consumers of your products
- 5+ years experience leading product teams that delivered solutions/products related to programmatic advertising
- Experience with dual track development and an emphasis on customer discovery and continuous learning, as opposed to only execution and shipping product
- Possess strong analytical background and comfort with complex, data oriented products
- Ability and desire to work in a highly collaborative, fast-moving, startup environment
- Self-starter who can proactively identify and solve problems
- Strong communication skills, including experience speaking in front of large audiences
- Bachelor of Business Administration or equivalent
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast is implementing a hybrid work model which will take effect October 18, 2021. The model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. Through at least the end of 2021, we are providing additional flexibility, including relaxing the in-office schedule and offering flexibility around the number of days and which day one is required to be in the office. Hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or apply for our fully-remote work program. To ensure the safety of everyone, all U.S. employees working from a Quantcast office or who meet clients are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Outside of the U.S., we encourage all employees to get vaccinated.