Tessian is committed to securing the human layer in the enterprise, by protecting all the digital interactions people need to get their jobs done - starting with email. The Tessian Cloud Email Security Platform intelligently protects organisations against advanced threats and data loss on email, while coaching people about security threats in-the-moment. Using a behavioural-based approach, Tessian automatically stops threats that evade legacy Secure Email Gateways, including advanced phishing attacks, business email compromise, accidental data loss and insider threats. Tessian’s intelligent technology not only strengthens email security but also builds smarter security cultures in the modern enterprise. The company is backed by legendary investors such as March Capital, Sequoia, Accel and Balderton, and has been recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2022. More information can be found at www.tessian.com.
We approach everything with empathy and we look out for each other, alongside our own wellbeing, so that every team member feels like they belong at Tessian. While doing this, we fixate on our customers' success. Our customers are the lifeblood of our business and guide the decisions we make. By focusing on our customers, we lead with a curious, positive mindset, and go above and beyond to find solutions when problems arise. The people who work at Tessian have a sustained passion for achieving long-term goals. We see setbacks as opportunities to adapt and grow and we are committed to building resilience and have the motivation to tackle big challenges. We are also honest and guided by integrity in every decision we make; with one another, with our customers, with everyone. Finally we work with great care and skill, sometimes at an uncomfortably fast pace. Rather than aim for perfection, we balance attention to detail with speed of delivery. This ensures we are keeping up with the business goals and growth.
Product Management at Tessian
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the team at Tessian.
Product managers at Tessian own a product or area of the platform. Within this area, they are responsible for a) delighting customers and b) driving Tessian’s growth. Product managers work with engineering, data science, and product design to discover, shape, and ship new products and functionality, and with Tessian’s go to market teams to make their product successful.
We're ideally looking for a Senior Product Manager that has experience working with one of the following:
- Security products
- Products within a regulated environment
- Machine Learning/Data Science led b2b product
This role can be Hybrid or Remote within the UK, we unfortunately cannot offer sponsorship or relocation
As a Senior Product Manager you will:
- Connect with customers through product discovery, feedback sessions and roadmap reviews.
- Collaborate with a talented team of designers, engineers and product peers to create the best user experience.
- Participate and contribute in agile ceremonies of your team, resolve dependencies on other teams and support the team in achieving successful outcomes.
- Own the launch of features, including enabling our sales and support teams. Measure the success of your launch by running betas and tracking adoption metrics and customer feedback.
- Contribute to the overall product strategy, generate important insights through relationships with product marketing, customer success and sales and support other teams in making the right priorities for meeting criteria suitable for the enterprise.