Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation
. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere
company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva Stats is a new business venture for Veeva, a startup with the backing of a much larger company. We are building the next generation Statistical Computing Environment for use by sponsor and CRO organizations, and are looking for a passionate and innovative Senior Product Manager to join the team on the ground floor.
What You'll Do
- Work with the Veeva Stats leadership team to define the strategic direction of the offering
- Create the roadmap for specific product features by gathering and synthesizing input from current and potential customers, internal stakeholders, and industry experts with whom we collaborate
- Create detailed design specifications for specific product features, and work with your colleagues in Engineering and Quality to ensure on-time delivery
- Speak to customers and internal stakeholders to promote the product and validate the direction of the features for which you are responsible
- Support our commercial efforts
- Mentor junior members of the Product Management team
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager
- Experience in Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, or Medical Products Research and Development, preferably in Clinical
- Experience researching and understanding customer and market requirements to develop product roadmaps
- Experience working in an Agile software design and development environment
- High degree of creativity and autonomy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong personal and professional ethics
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of Statistical Computing Environments (SCE) in a Pharmaceutical Clinical Development environment
- Familiarity with SAS, R, and other statistical programming languages
- Experience with advanced analytic capabilities
- Experience with 21 CFR Part 11
- Startup experience
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.