SignEasy is looking for a creative product marketer that’s excited about experimenting with ideas for developing product positioning and increasing reach. Our ideal candidate has a strong analytical mindset and is an experienced B2B product marketer with proven success in working with emerging products and driving successful, data-driven GTM strategies. This role will be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. The ideal candidate will have experience in GTM planning, product positioning and messaging and sales enablement to improve our win rates and sales effectiveness.
- Develop a differentiated product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates SignEasy in the market
- Continually support the launch of new features, and also provide product management directional inputs prior to that, based on persona understanding
- Follow and analyze market trends and sales funnel to develop product marketing strategies, including pricing and product launches
- Craft compelling messages and bring those to life across marketing channels such as landing pages, ad campaigns, website pages
- Collaborate with teams such as design, content, growth, product, sales to implement strategies
- Be the expert on the customer, the industry trends, and the other players in the market and enable sales with updated intelligence
- Own sales enablement, provide high-value sales tools, training, and collaterals to sales and also equip them with persona understanding and a targeted pitch
- Develop an understanding of persona-based product adoption and usage and drive adoption of the product and features amongst the customer base
- Be a technology and customer evangelist and serve as a company spokesperson and go-to thought leader for the product.
- Any Graduate degree (MBA preferred) with 3 to 5 years prior experience in a similar position. Experience in a B2B SaaS company preferred
- An ability to understand tech and business software including buyer behavior and ideal customer profiles and translate tech content into marketing material
- Excellent English - written, verbal, and presentation skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
- Experience of working for the US region is an added advantage.
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, operations, sales, and marketing.
Why join us?
- We’re a small team doing big things! Your work will make a huge impact on customers and your voice will be heard.
- This role is remote work-friendly with a global team and flexible work-from-home options.
- Our company is headquartered in the US, with a growing team in Bangalore. Interact with a global, diversified team and grow together with us!
- Competitive salary and health insurance.
- Annual Company Retreat.
- Opportunities to attend conferences, workshops, and training.