Location: New York, NY
Reports to: Clarke Levidiotis
AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the world’s leading corporations and financial institutions. Leveraging AI and NLP technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of disparate data sources, including company filings, event transcripts, news and trade journals, and equity research. Founded in 2011 and backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors and Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
About the Team:
AlphaSense Marketing is a revenue and pipeline focused marketing team that encompasses demand generation, product marketing, corporate communications, PR / AR, brand, customer marketing, content marketing, and events. At our core, we’re here to support AlphaSense’s growth, which we do by contributing to pipeline and revenue; developing a brand that’s widely known to the markets we serve; and encouraging user engagement both within our product and with our brand.
About the Role:
This is a product marketing role that will lead strategy and tactics to drive trial conversion, retention, and deepen adoption of our users, with a special emphasis on leveraging product led growth tactics.
Who You Are:
- You are a Senior Product Marketing Manager with several years experience who wants to take on the challenge of marketing the AlphaSense platform to drive conversion, retention and deeper platform adoption by trial users and current customers
- You’re both creative and a quantitative thinker who is skilled at taking product features and translating them into meaningful value propositions. A great communicator with strong collaboration skills, you’re able to understand and position technical features in terms of the value they provide to our audience
- You’re particularly well-versed in growth tactics and product led growth initiatives
- You have experience using in-platform messaging tools such as Appcues/Intercom and email marketing software such as Marketo and Hubspot
- You are familiar with NLP and Machine Learning and are excited about the future state of these technologies
- You possess a deep understanding of the challenges and motivators for those working in financial services
What You’ll Do:
- Lead go-to-market strategy for product launches related to Workflow, including collaboration tools and mobile app
- Develop and implement plans to position and promote AlphaSense capabilities to our audience of corporate strategists, Investor Relations experts, and financial services (buyside and sellside)
- Partner closely with RevOps and Product team stakeholders to influence the strategy for product led growth initiatives
- Create messaging targeting relevant audiences to communicate the value of new AlphaSense products and features
- Execute cross-channel go-to-market strategies, that include email communications, collateral, blog posts, in-app messaging
- Rigorously monitor, test, and optimize initiatives to continuously improve them
- Cultivate regular communication with clients, weaving client voice into messaging and strategies
- Drive customer retention using segmentation to target the most relevant features to the most relevant users
- Measure and adapt strategy based on campaign results