Our vision is to radically accelerate the pace of innovation in healthcare by delivering real-time data to every person on the planet. To do this, we unlock siloed health data from everywhere, put consumers in control of their own data and connect them with businesses where they would like to share their data. We passionately believe in our vision and are looking for someone who is equally inspired by this big idea. In this role, you will be a key leader of the Product team making this idea a reality.
You are the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing. You will be the product evangelist, organizing and facilitating product launches. You will collaborate with our marketing team to develop innovative campaigns that drive demand. An ability to understand and convey Human API’s value proposition and how we can solve our buyers’ problems is critical to your success. You are obsessed with tracking performance, and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
What you’ll do
- Become an expert on our buyers, who they are, how they buy, and how they make their buying decisions.
- Understand the competitive landscape, who our competitors are and how they are positioned.
- Use that knowledge to drive positioning and messaging that empowers our sales team’s success.
- Collaborate on and develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target clients.
- Learn and document our buyer’s processes such as the who and how, driving the necessary changes to our sales and marketing practices that complement.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the implementation of the plan.
- Act a thought leader for the products and verticals you support externally.
- Support our sales team; train them on the solutions we create for our buyers and users as well as rolling out tools and collateral for their use.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Previous experience in start-up and B2B environments, selling into large organizations.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –and isn’t—working
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Completed bachelor’s degree.
- Prior experience in Insurance, Financial Services, Pharma, Healthcare, or Health Plans a big plus.
At Human API, we’ve built the world’s first real-time health data network. We help organizations collect, and make sense of, health data on their consumers. Our network reach is 250 million U.S. lives and includes hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, labs, mobile applications, and devices. Human API is a data platform that delivers a comprehensive, longitudinal view of a consumer’s health in real-time. We empower our enterprise customers with the normalized clinical data they need to build the next generation of products. Human API currently powers products for life insurance underwriting, health insurance clinical analytics, pharmaceutical clinical trial recruitment, and a variety of other digital health products and platforms.
We're looking for independent thinkers who care deeply about the problems we're trying to solve. At Human API, we believe that a diverse variety of people makes us better, and so we welcome people of all backgrounds. Want to build the future of health data with us? Get in touch.
Keep tabs on our momentum and follow us athttps://twitter.com/Human_API.