We’re looking for an outstanding and ambitious Product Marketing Manager to join our commercial hub team in London.
Reporting to the SVP Marketing, you will lead the design and execution of our product marketing strategy and initiatives globally working closely with our marketing, product, sales, partner and customer success departments.
You’ll also work with our Product Managers and Sales Enablement function to create our external product messaging; content and launch plans.
We’re looking for someone who is experienced, self-motivated, confident making decisions and happy working on their own initiative. Oh and you’ll love digging into the technology and helping us find a way to turn the tech into compelling messaging that excites customers and prospects.
We are looking for someone with specific experience in driving product marketing for a b2b technology company (ideally SaaS, better still fintech SaaS). You will know what great looks like and be motivated to help us build this.
We are growing fast as a business and need a leader for product marketing that can create effective strategy and lead execution. You need to love to think and do. In return you will be working within a close knit, and supportive marketing team, and have the budget and resources you need to get the job done well.
If you love product marketing, have an entrepreneurial mindset, and love being hands-on - this is the role for you.
- Develop our product marketing strategy and own its delivery. This is an exciting greenfield opportunity so there is no ‘manual’ to follow. You will be expected to grab the opportunity and make it your own.
- Create our product messaging and develop it over time.
- Track competitors, and industry issues, and respond appropriately.
- Develop a deep understanding of how customers use our platform, the benefits they experience and the future opportunities they want to unlock. Then bring that to our messaging.
- Work with the product management and our sales enablement team to develop the release and launch plan for new features and services to customers, partners and prospects.
- Working with the wider marketing team, develop content to support all stages of the sales cycle e.g. sales decks; battlecards; use cases; spec sheets; FAQs; demos; videos etc..
- Inform our thought leadership agenda with product and competitor perspective.
- Present and demo the platform at trade and owned events, webinars etc.
- Support sales enablement, by delivering product training and pre-sales (as required)
- 5+ years of successful, hands-on product marketing experience ideally in a leadership role
- Experience in SaaS, fintech software or the wider technology sector
- A love of execution and delivering results
- Strong communication skills both written, spoken and visual
- Attention to detail
- Experience managing a budget and roadmap
- Ability to prioritise your workload and self-manage
- Happy working in a small team where roles and responsibilities are fluid and you have the opportunity to turn your hand to many things
- Confidence operating in a matrix management environment
- Experience managing a team (directly and indirectly)
- Experience with a fast-growth international brand
- Comfortable using marketing automation software and CMS (ideally Hubspot), Salesforce and Adobe Creative Cloud apps
So What’s In It For You?
- The opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing fin-tech business which has secured investment from leading investors in the sector
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Competitive salary with additional benefits including private medical healthcare
- Generous personal training allowance
- Be part of a growing senior leadership team comprised of high caliber professionals across the business
- Encouragement and reward for taking an entrepreneurial approach to growing and improving the business
- Regular contact and engagement with founders / CEOs who play an active but balanced role in the running of the business
- A genuine seat at the table - be part of the decision making process and see the results of your work
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (usually once a month for the remainder of 2021)
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam
Silverfin is a high growth cloud-first SaaS post-accounting solution focused on providing software for accounts preparation and adjacent workflows such as statutory accounts and tax. We serve over 500 accounting clients including the Big 4 and several other large international firms such as Grant Thornton, RSM, and Blick Rothenberg. Since the full product launch in Belgium in 2016, Silverfin has become the leader in post-accounting solutions in Belgium and has gained significant international presence with enterprise clients across Europe and North America.
This is an exciting time for us as we recently raised more than $30m in funding. Our plan is to accelerate product development and build our global presence, starting in the UK, which will become our commercial hub!
“Ultimately we’re building a central nervous system for financial advisory and services firms, paving the way for us to become the first real-time monitor of businesses’ financial data.” - Silverfin Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Joris Van Der Gucht