Product Marketing Manager - Marketing Intelligence
As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
What does the SimilarWeb Product Marketing Team do?
Our job is to demonstrate how SimilarWeb’s products solve the world's market intelligence problems -- from the tactical optimization of user acquisition to the epic transformation of your digital strategy, from the mundane benchmarking report to the monumental new market entry or product launch. We approach product marketing as a mission-critical opportunity to build a disruptive new market intelligence category, make our customers data-driven superheros, and ultimately let SimilarWeb’s actionable insights speak for themselves.
You will shape the voice and tell the story of our Marketing Intelligence product’s value. You will ensure the entire company speaks the same language when it comes to your product’s messaging and positioning. You will lead product launches from alpha to general release, ensure customer facing teams are trained and ready to sell, and effectively communicate to customers. You will closely collaborate with our product, solutions, marketing and sales teams to define, develop and execute product marketing strategies & plans. You will drive new sales and post-purchase engagement and retention initiatives for your products and help grow your user base.
As a Product Marketing Manager at SimilarWeb:
You will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically: from the creation of plans, to hands on execution. You must be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in an ever-changing environment, and pay careful attention to detail. You must have the ability to quickly formulate strategies and plans that are backed by data & storytelling and execute across many work functions simultaneously.
- Build a deep understanding of our Marketing Intelligence customers & their use cases and SimilarWeb’s value proposition to this audience
- Dive into competitive analysis with research & monitoring to become the expert on our competitive environment
- Build the voice of the customer fact base on your product & use cases by conducting interviews, designing surveys, and creating customer feedback loops
- Build product positioning, messaging and strategy (based on market fact base and data analysis) as you launch products globally with a cross functional team of product managers, engineers, marketers, business managers, and salespeople
- Test the effectiveness and measure the impact of product marketing activities and campaigns
- Provide excellent enablement & training for the Sales teams to ensure they are equipped to sell your Marketing Intelligence product
- Ensure all product related content communicates the value of our platform in our customers’ language, including: sales collateral, newsletters, webinars, in-app messaging, web copy, product videos, case studies, blog posts, and more
- Work closely with: Solutions & Product on strategy, positioning, differentiation and product launch; Marketing on content & campaigns; Enablement on training; GTM on customer feedback and education
- Win over customers and prospects with product advocacy.
What will I bring to the team?
- At least 2+ years experience specifically in product marketing
- Strong background in online marketing & user acquisition space - such as SEO, PPC, Affiliate, Display, Marketing Analytics or Management
- Proven experience in one or more of the following: product marketing, management consulting, outbound product management, market research or strategy
- Experience in a fast paced SaaS or DaaS company
- Captivating storytelling, superb communication & presentation skills
- Able to work independently & autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities & tight deadlines
- Team player, strong at facilitating alignment & building relationships across an organization
- Analytical thinker, excellent problem solving, planning and execution skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team