Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the last two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will define and execute the go-to-market strategy for Mirakl’s B2B solutions. You will own identification of target markets through producing the messaging, positioning, and sales enablement materials to target those B2B industries and use cases. You will steer the go-to-market strategy for a significant and rapidly growing portion of Mirakl’s new business. You’ll be responsible for providing input to the content strategy, and be an external voice for Mirakl at events, in the press, and with industry analysts. You will also serve as a subject matter expert supporting our sales team in sales cycles, bringing your prior experience to help our potential clients catalyze and execute on their platform business strategy with Mirakl. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy and the drive to help Mirakl’s achieve aggressive growth goals.
This exciting opportunity includes global responsibility, and is based in Boston.
About the Team
As a member of the marketing team, you will work closely with all aspects of the marketing organization, while focusing the majority of your time supporting sales in the field and being in front of potential customers. You will bridge product management, marketing, and sales to ensure the proper market positioning and messaging for Mirakl, while also providing input to the product strategy & roadmap to continually meet B2B market needs. You will work as part of an experienced global team of marketers responsible for raising the visibility of Mirakl and the marketplace model.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategy.
- Work closely with Sales and Product Management to understand the target audience and create personas.
- Build messaging & positioning that support Mirakl’s differentiation for B2B industries and use cases.
- Create and deliver all sales enablement materials including sales communications, sales presentations, competitive tools, win/loss analysis, and market overview content.
- Work alongside the content marketing team to build thought leadership via contributing to blogs, white papers, and other types of content.
- Drive customer marketing priorities and programs, with the support of the content marketing team.
- Attend relevant industry trade-shows, prospect and customer meetings.
- Support Mirakl’s robust and growing channel program with key partner marketing.
- 30-40% travel is required.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in English, French, Spanish, and Portugeuse desired
- 15+ years of professional experience
- 5+ years of Software Product Marketing or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in a B2B eCommerce or B2B sales-focused role for a manufacturer or distributor/wholesaler
- Experience in B2B e-Commerce software required
- MBA preferred
- Strong technical knowledge of cloud-based software products
- Strong competitive intelligence experience
- A proven history of growing revenue through Product and Solution Marketing for both new and mature product lines
- A proven history of influencing analysts and building product awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to a broad range of technical and business audiences
- Situational fluency, ability to influence and motivate others, and perseverance to handle challenging business situations