Gradient AI is a fast-growing startup, bringing state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions to the trillion-dollar insurance industry. Founded in 2018, we have recently raised $20M from top Insurtech investors to continue fueling our growth. Our software-as-a-service platform provides bias-free, data-driven insights, enabling insurance companies to profitably run their business and expand their offerings to underserved people and markets.
About the Role:
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will drive the market strategy, positioning and messaging for all of Gradient AI’s group health solutions. This individual will leverage their communication, creative and analytical skills to develop value propositions, messages, and benefits that resonate with target markets and differentiate Gradient AI’s group health solutions from its competitors.
How you will make an impact:
- Serve as a subject matter expert of Gradient AI’s group health solutions to ensure market positioning, messaging and initiatives resonate with key audiences in the group health market.
- Work in close collaboration with members of the marketing, product management, and sales teams to develop breakthrough marketing, packaging and branding of group health solutions.
- Develop effective sales tools including presentations, videos, case studies, ROI models, collateral and white papers to nurture and accelerate prospects’ journey to conversion.
- Craft value propositions for all group health offerings expressing both qualitative and quantitative business benefits that resonate with target audiences.
- Conduct competitive analysis to ensure Gradient AI value propositions effectively differentiate it from competing solutions.
- Develop compelling multimedia content that target market audiences find valuable and engaging.
- Engage with customers to create compelling stories and case studies to communicate third party validation of the value of Gradient AI’s group health solutions.
Skills needed to succeed:
- 7+ years of experience in a marketing role that focuses on developing engaging content for clients
- Exceptional creative, written, presentation and communication skills.
- Group health underwriting, claims or related experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to articulate, advocate for, and defend a viewpoint.
What We Offer:
A fun, team-oriented startup culture.
Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building.
Unlimited vacation days.
- Flexible schedule that supports working from home.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer.