FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators, and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up of our people, our partners, and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners to designing and testing hypotheses to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers, and service providers. We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business.
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Specialist that will be responsible for introducing new products or product enhancements to internal consumers by leading the communication routines that showcase the product’s value, consistently increasing adoption across the Business Units that are enabled by the evolution of the platform.
This role is suitable for a creative, strategic marketeer who understands product development and has experience creating product marketing collateral. You must be successful in leveraging communication skills, negotiation skills, and technical knowledge in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU´LL DO
- Lead the planning and delivery of communication plans of new product launches and regular feature updates by creating impactful product marketing collateral and support documentation.
- Maintain, update or identify new Ways of Working processes with different teams to be able to drive the most amount out of communications showcasing internal digital products.
- Assist with maintaining the Platform Product Catalogue so it is an outstanding source of truth for internal stakeholders aligned with overarching communication plans of individual areas.
- Develop communication plans at fixed intervals, aligned with the individual areas focusing on ensuring we are delivering the most compelling story for the value delivered.
- Be a reviewing authority assisting Platform teams with the preparation of go-to-market materials and internal communications so these are consistent with overarching goals of the PlatformLead the Platform Naming Committee that champions the naming taxonomy that will reinforce platform’s narrative and market alignment.
- Contribute to the platform marketing strategy, overarching platform product storytelling and help maintain the technical accuracy of platform marketing messages.
- Establish productive and collaborative relationships with multiple teams from the wider platform team,including Product, Commercial, Operations and the wider Marketing team from other Business Units so you can effectively and consistently deliver against overarching platform objectives.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have product marketing or related product management and/or marketing experience in a B2B role
- You are familiar with API first product development and understand the intricacies of software development operating under a complex terminology and multi-layered product offering
- You are creative, strategic and commercially mindedYou possess excellent organisational skills and strong follow-through, managing multiple work streams and prioritising needs across different stakeholders
- You are good at writing and producing a range of client-facing materials, simplifying technical product language into compelling commercial copy that addresses the target audience
- You have a proficient command of the English language and are good at speaking and presenting.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where you will proactively spot opportunities to add value and are equally ready to get involved in whatever is thrown your way
REWARD & BENEFITS
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We're looking for a creative, strategic marketeer who understands product development and has experience creating product marketing collateral to lead the B2B product communications and marketing strategies for FARFETCH Platform Product.