Senior Product Owner- Ad Serving
We are looking for a passionate and seasoned Product Owner to lead the evolution of our ad serving stack, allowing us to understand the value of each ad opportunity in real-time and make increasingly valuable decisions. Spotify is actively investing in its free monetization capabilities in a way that benefits our users, advertisers, and ecosystem partners - this position will be key to delivering on that investment.
As the Product Owner, you will work cross functionally with a skilled team of engineers, architects, data scientists, and analysts to build this system from the ground up in an iterative fashion. You’ll constantly be challenged to build a complex real-time system that stays ahead of our growth both in scale and decision complexity.
What You’ll Do
- Set the high-level mission, vision, and roadmap for the team executing in this space
- Define metrics and KPI’s we use to measure the health of our platform - and how these have improved over time
- Work closely with stakeholders to collaboratively develop a roadmap for our ad serving infrastructure
- Work closely with analysts, data scientists, and product owners to drive adoption of the right set of models and decisions in our ad serving systems
Who You Are
- You have 6-8 years of experience working with ad serving systems in either a product or tech role.
- You have experience with massively scaled real-time systems with complex architectures.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
- You have prior experience and technical understanding of ad serving products and optimization methodologies.
- You have prior operational oversight of business critical ad serving systems.
- You are a highly motivated and flexible individual with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery.