DKatalis is a financial technology company with multiple offices in the APAC region. In our quest to build a better financial world, one of our key goals is to create an ecosystem-linked financial services business.
DKatalis is built and backed by experienced and successful entrepreneurs, bankers, and investors in Singapore and Indonesia who have more than 30 years of financial domain experience and are from top-tier schools like Stanford, Cambridge London Business School, JNU with more than 30 years of building financial services/banking experience from Bank BTPN, Danamon, Citibank, McKinsey & Co, Northstar, Farallon Capital, and HSBC.
About the Role
As a Senior Product Owner, you are expected to deliver world-class products that solve real world consumer finance problems. Product Owners will need to get their hands dirty and execute with excellence to ensure high quality products and features are launched. They will need to very closely collaborate with technology team and other cross functional teams, including business stakeholders to define clear and well-scoped requirements.
What you will do
- Work closely with the Product Team to agree and define the product strategy, also work with relevant cross functional stakeholders to prioritize products, which also includes helping the development of design elements and the complete product development itself from scratch and all the way to ensure implementation readiness.
- Understands customer requirements and needs, through applying design thinking in order to ensure that the ultimate ‘customer’ is at the center of the product strategy and that impact and value are delivered.
- Integrates thought leadership to inform design and provides expert support to business partners.
- Create and own the product backlog (i.e. continually manages, refines and prioritizes the backlog based on customer value and overall product & company strategy.)
- Communicate product strategy and business objectives in a transparent manner to ensure stakeholders are well-informed.
- Communicate with stakeholders across the board, including business managers, and the development team to make sure the goals are clear, and the vision continues to be aligned with business objectives.
- Accountable for the product progress at each iteration and the final product. Owns the product for continuous improvement, maintenance or retirement.
- Accountable for the consistent delivery of customer value via the product backlog by collaborating closely with product designers and engineering squads.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to define product requirements
- Translate product requirements into user stories
- Conduct sprints in collaboration with tech lead, developers and QAs
- Ensure delivery of working software happens as per business objective and priorities
- Monitor key metrics to ensure product health
- See the big picture and define features that help in achieving it
What you need to be:
- BEng/BS degree or equivalent
- 2-6 years of product management experience
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into data to understand the impact of every change
- Strong focus on delivering customer value and great customer experience.
- Experience working with an agile software development methodology.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-versed in English, both written as well as verbal
- Prior experience as a software engineer / developer or good understanding of technology would be a plus
Prior experience in financial services, especially in payment experience for money movement