ENDAVA AT A GLANCE
We are a global public technology company with over 23 years of experience working with some of the biggest global names in payments, banking, financial services, insurance, media, technology, and more. Through Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation, and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive, and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production. We exist to create an environment and a culture that breeds success by caring for our customers as individuals and enabling our people to be the best that they can be.
Endava has 11,742 employees, as of March 31, 2023, located in close to client locations in Australia, Austria, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and the United States, and nearshore delivery centers in the European Union: Bulgaria, Croatia, Poland, Romania, and Slovenia; Central European Countries: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Moldova, North Macedonia, and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, and Uruguay; Asia Pacific: Malaysia and Vietnam.
Not only are we committed to nurturing long-term customer relationships, Endava recognizes the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for our people and, by doing so, we have established ourselves as a great place to work. At Endava we value career growth and expansion. You will have various opportunities to grow into the career you desire. We offer mentorship programs and multiple career tracks to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our Catalyst business unit is seeking a Senior Product Strategist based in the United States, to join our Product Acceleration group.
As a Product Strategist, your goal will be to deliver high-quality products for our clients in order to meet their business goals and to satisfy their users’ needs. From initial product goal setting and concepting through design and launch as well as through post-launch product road mapping and iteration. You will create higher value by participating in developing, standardizing, and communicating product practices across the organization.
- Own all activities related to product strategy and definition including analytics planning and analysis, market research, competitive research, user research, business goal definition, monetization strategy development, feature lists and prioritization, MVP scoping, and more
- Run the “Product Discovery” processes early on and all of the events associated with it
- Manage post-launch by working with the client to plan the future direction and iterations of the product
- Create strong relationships with clients including acting as a key account person checking in on client satisfaction and looking for new opportunities for engagement
- Work on pitches for potential clients in collaboration with the broader pitch team
- Work on projects in collaboration with other disciplines including design, project management, technology, and growth to ensure the direction of the product will meet client goals
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in delivering complex digital products, ecosystems, and platforms in a digital agency, consulting or entrepreneurial experience
- Strong understanding of user experience, technical and business issues
- Ability to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development
- Proven strong leadership skills - you know how to nurture and encourage a creative culture in a team, motivate, spread knowledge and understanding about product results
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, understanding of clients and the ability to present abstract concepts of possible solutions.
We have a great Benefits Package!
-Opportunity to work in an exciting and growing high-tech Global Organization
-Career Development opportunities
-Work/Life balance is the heart of culture
-Like to Travel? Great! We have over 51 offices in 49 cities, within 24 different countries
-Endava provides competitive full salary packages
-Personal and Professional growth with continued training opportunities
-Robust healthcare and benefits including Medical, Dental, vision, Disability coverage, and various other benefit options
-Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical, Transit, and Dependent Care)
-Employer Paid Life Insurance and AD&D Coverages
-Health Savings account paired with our low-cost High Deductible Medical Plan
-401(k) Retirement plan with employer match and no vesting schedule
-Need incentives to stay healthy? We offer Wellness Benefits & Gym reimbursements
-Employee Assistance Programs
This position is available to candidates who reside in the following US States: AZ, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NJ, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, and VA. Pay ranges available upon request. Exact compensation for each role varies based on many factors including (but not limited to) geographic location, candidate experience, and skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to a diverse workforce. We are committed to a policy of equal employment and will not discriminate against an applicant based on their age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, people with physical or mental disabilities, pregnancy or any other category protected under the laws we operate under.