Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Currently, we are looking for multiple Senior Program Managers to support the work of our world-class Design team. These individuals will be self-directed, unflappable problem solvers equally adept at handling the picayune details of the day to day and the urgent requests from out of the blue. The ideal candidate is a natural relationship builder who can improve team cohesion while streamlining efficiencies and facilitating the focused work of the designers
- Support all Design teams as projects move through their milestones (Exterior, Interior, CMF, Clay Studio, Digital Modeling, Build Studio)
- Handle projects within Design, usability, prototyping, long- and short-term planning, as well as budgeting
- Own projects and/or programs with support from Studio Engineering and Team Managers
- Champion the process in meetings, making sure designers are moving at the correct pace to hit milestones
- Prepare agendas and negotiate deadlines, while championing the needs of the Design team
- Facilitate meetings to drive progress against goals and objectives, and to establish clear next steps
- Coordinate and organize overall design activities and keep all designers on track
- Collaborate cross-functionally with design management, engineering, product management, and content strategy to ensure a smooth product development process
- Support the management team with effective communication, proactive problem solving, and information distribution
- Define and manage strategic initiatives that improve design team efficiency
- Attend weekly design review meetings to monitor activity; disseminate information to larger team as needed
- 4+ years of experience as a producer, project manager or program manager with experience establishing programs, supporting design teams, and developing relationships
- BA/BS or equivalent experience (yes?)
- Passion for excellence
- Ability to deal diplomatically with constituents at all levels of the organization
- Track record of operating independently
- Experience collaborating for product strategy
- Experience communicating/working with design and engineering
- Experience with automotive brands and/or luxury product marketing
- Exposure to consumer electronics products a plus
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.