Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ. It’s an exciting time to join us!
Matterport is looking to hire a Senior Program Manager, Customer Operations who will be responsible for programs and strategic initiatives across sales operations and customer experience teams.
The successful candidate will partner with cross-functional teams including but not limited to Sales, Customer Operations, Finance, Marketing, and Product teams. To be successful in this role, you must be organized, data-driven and have a strong bias for action.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a high potential candidate to make a huge impact on Matterport during a key growth phase. The ideal candidate has the ability to drive alignment with cross-functional teams globally and be able to successfully manage programs and strategic initiatives from concept to execution. You are exceptional in your business and operational expertise, partner skills, and problem-solving abilities.
- Plan, develop, and execute comprehensive strategic program plans for the Customer Operations team to continuously improve sales velocity, customer experience, and systems initiatives
- Lead critical cross-functional meetings to align team, driving the agenda/action items, ensuring relevant insights are widely shared, and working through issues to ensure delivery
- Lead the scope definition, RACI, project timeline, task assignments, and progress reporting, including understanding and managing dependencies
- Deliver consistent communication and status updates to the stakeholders across Matterport executive leadership, business owners, and cross-functional team members
- Ensure measurable KPIs are developed for the program, and that they align to the overall KPIs for the product
- Exercise smart decision-making and effectively collaborate with other leaders and stakeholders to address key issues and roadblocks aggressively in a timely fashion
- Prepare presentations for the team and senior management highlighting performance and insights in an easy-to-understand, executive-ready manner
- Lead program retrospectives and commitment to improvement on a regular cadence
- 5+ years of experience of business operations or program management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Finance or other similar field
- Strong experience supporting cross-functional multi-disciplinary teams to launch high-impact business initiatives. Extensive experience navigating ambiguity and leading complex projects to completion
- Experience with Agile techniques, project management methodologies, launch readiness, change management and organizational dynamics
- Ability to rapidly assess a problem, define options, execute to address critical business issues, and creatively clear obstacles where necessary
- Successful track record of managing complex programs to deliver technical solutions and achieve business results, positively impacting the customer experience
- Strong technical acumen and strong voice of the customer across the program delivery lifecycle
- Excellent communicator with the ability to explain technical and business concepts clearly to varied audiences. Experienced in translating business objectives into actionable analyses
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
For information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.