The Program Management Organization (PMO) at Shark Ninja owns the entire New Product Development (NPD) process from concept to shelf for our Robotics, Shark, and Ninja Brands. The Program Management Organization (PMO) delivers sustainable, best in class product development thinking, governance, and process to enable the organization to execute the program portfolio flawlessly. PMO works cross-functionally, providing exposure and visibility on a global scale acting in a general manager capacity. PMO leads without authority and is responsible for establishing and driving timelines and resources to develop, manufacture, and get Shark Ninja products to market with a high degree of speed and efficiency ensuring a 5-star quality experience and high rate of sales.
The Program Management Organization delivers sustainable, best in class product development thinking, governance, and process to enable the organization to execute the program portfolio flawlessly. Program Managers work cross-functionally, providing exposure and visibility on a global scale. Program Managers lead without authority and are responsible to establish and drive timelines to get SharkNinja products developed, manufactured and to market with a high degree of speed and efficiency – at 5-star quality.
Program Managers are individual contributors, leading the organization through our unique SharkNinja product development process. This role is best suited for a professional who thrives, and has demonstrated success in a dynamic, fast paced product development environment.
- Own, drives and actively facilitate the interaction of cross-functional stakeholders to bring products to market, including managing risks, schedule, cost and quality
- Accountable to deliver all elements of the program, from product ideation to end-of-life
- Collaborate with teams to ensure product components can meet manufacturing and customer demands
- Collate data to help drive decision making across the cross-functional teams
- Identify program risks, develop mitigation/contingency and track progress
- Spot resource and knowledge gaps and take steps necessary to highlight/remedy
- Channel global information to local teams, act as conduit to support the business
Requirements & Attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ Years Post-Bachelor Experience Desired (Consumer Goods Industry Preferred)
- Cross-functional leadership skills – proactive ownership, prioritize & execute, inspire creativity, drive accountability
- Familiar with MS Project (or similar), Excel and Visio
- High energy, with a positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Sense of urgency
- Assertive, confident, capable
- Excellent peer collaboration in person and in writing
- Ability to effectively manage time and tasks under constraints
- Able to take an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving, empathize, and demonstrates extreme ownership
- Preferred experience in managing multiple stakeholders in a global setup with stakeholders present across the globe
Who is SharkNinja?
At SharkNinja, our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world. We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to create the next big thing. We take a team approach to our projects, where everyone has a voice. We want individuals to push limits, look outside the box and think the unthinkable. With the explosive growth we have been experiencing, we’re looking for motivated individuals to join us on our exciting journey. People need to think big, move fast and want to make a significant impact. Are you ready?