Based in the UK, INSTANDA is an insurance software provider challenging the status quo. We have built an exciting software tool which fundamentally changes how companies who sell insurance can design and deliver insurance products to the market. We work directly with Insurers, Managing General Agents (MGAs), and Brokers. Using leading-edge technologies, INSTANDA insurance software is entirely configurable from the ground up. It is not a one-size-fits-all model. We allow companies to use insurance software in the way they want to. We have many global clients using INSTANDA who confirm the game-changing benefits of the product — significant speed coupled with time and cost savings for the insurance sector.
Founded in 2012, we spent several years designing and building the platform which is now being used globally by some of the world’s largest insurance companies. Amongst our many achievements, we were recently chosen by Microsoft UK as a disruptive technology that their ventures program sponsored. With just 20 employees in the company in January 2017, INSTANDA now has over 100 employees based in the UK (London, Histon, and Huntingdon), in the US, and Canada. We are expanding globally and look forward to hiring employees throughout London, Europe, and North America to join our team.
Learn more about us at https://instanda.com/
We are seeking a full-time Senior Project Manager to join our growing Client Delivery team. Reporting to the Program Lead, this role will be responsible for project management across our current portfolio of key clients. We are seeking a proactive, hands on and technically savvy individual who can manage changing priorities with a passion for client delivery.
Our clients face technological and resource constraints which mean that new insurance products and/or offerings could take a very long time to launch and be very costly. With INSTANDA however, insurers can build their products, set their distribution networks, test and launch their products in unprecedented timescales – all without writing a single line of code. The person in this role will ensure our customers can successfully and easily do all these things and more! We have a lot to do and are looking forward to having a delivery focused project manager who enjoys understanding who our clients are, what they need, and when.
If this sounds like you, please keep reading and apply!
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing the delivery of projects within scope, on budget and on-time
- Co-ordinating internal resources on client engagements and fully scoped projects
- Being the point of escalation for internal team members and the key client stakeholders
- Managing a portfolio of projects and deploying an agile delivery model to meet all deliverables
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and reporting
- Create and maintain project documentation in collaboration with the PMO function
- Manage and mitigate against project risk
- Supporting the Program Manager on internal and client-facing activities
- Acting as a benchmark for the quality of project delivery within INSTANDA
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager, with a proven track record of delivering projects within scope and budget and on-time; you will also have experience of working within the Insurance industry
- As an expert Project Manager you will be able to demonstrate your high level of competence in project scoping, project planning, defining key project milestones, tracking and planning team and client-facing deliverables
- You’ll have experience of the end-to-end project lifecycle and you will have specific experience of platform or systems replacement projects where measuring interoperability and performance has been key to the project success
- We want to understand the depth and breadth of your stakeholder relationship management approach and skills as we need you to consult with our clients and partners on product configuration, development, QA and business and technology integration
- You will have experience and understanding of industry standard project methodologies and you will have experience in operating in an agile delivery model
- You will have the ability to provide direction and guidance to technical teams and managing based on outcomes and objectives
- We need you to be confident in presenting to clients and partner organisations and have the understanding and experience to lead commercial conversations
- Experience of SaaS or platform technology solutions will be a distinct advantage
- You’ll have an ability to multi-task and handle competing deadlines in our fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experience in the Life & Health Insurance industry is an asset
- We offer 25 vacation days but recognise that some people like more personal time! We offer the option of buying up to 5 additional vacation days per year
- We offer a wellness allowance of 100 GBP per month. We would like our employees to use this towards private medical health, a gym membership, or health and wellness related expenses
- INSTANDA matches employee pension contributions up to 3% of basic salary – we help you save!
- We offer an annual bonus based on the performance of YOU, your department, and the performance of our company
- Flexibility to work one day from home for our employees who have passed their probation period
- One year after joining the company, employees are eligible for share options
- We offer a competitive learning and development subsidy for our employees once they pass probation
- We are introducing a Cycle to Work Scheme