Oozou is hiring strong Project Managers to work in our Bangkok offices.
Core skills we always look for
- You are a confident communicator in English.
- You are proactive about ideas and confident enough to speak up when you have an opinion.
- You are able to give constructive criticism about the work of others and can receive it about yours.
- You strive to be an expert in your chosen field.
- You love to be challenged, in and out of your day job.
- You know what makes a great team tick.
- You understand how to stay focussed on delivering.
- You enjoy teaching others.
Required skills for this role
- You have 3+ years of Scrum-based Agile project management experience.
- You have worked on large projects.
- You have used JIRA and understand what a good workflow looks like.
- You have a confident personality and strong leadership qualities.
- You can manage and drive customer relationships.
- You can facilitate Scrum ceremonies and other ad-hoc meetings for teams.
- You can effectively use metrics and data visualization to report progress and support data-driven decision making.
- You can assist client Product Owners and teams in story writing, backlog grooming, prioritization and planning.
- You can constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- You can manage the quality of the project deliverables.
Useful skills for this role
- You have an understanding of Continuous Delivery software development.
- You have a basic understanding of web and mobile technologies and their uses.
- You can act as a proxy Product Owner if required.
Growth & Progression
- Highly competitive salary - we are always within the top 10% of current local rates.
- Provident fund - with benefits based on length of employment.
- Profit sharing - based on length of employment.
- Flexible vacation - take what you need.
- Language classes - we support you to learn Thai or English.
- Education allowance - 1,000THB per month to spend without restriction on books, training or group courses.
- Career progression - we have a clear and published approach for you to advance.
Health & Wellbeing
- Sustainable work pace - 35 hours/week, Monday to Friday, excluding lunch.
- Private health insurance - both IPD and OPD.
- Gym allowance - 1,000THB per month towards any gym of your choice.
- A caring approach - regular 1-on-1 meetings with team members.
- Work from home - we fully support the ability to work remotely periodically.
- No overtime - we have a clear no overtime policy which is also communicated to clients.
- Team events - fun monthly and annual events, regular town hall meetings and company-wide retrospectives.
- 100% inclusive, diverse and equal - we make no distinction between team members based on race, gender, age, religion or disability and have a published policy stating this.
- Thai and foreign applicants welcome for all positions unless otherwise specified.
- Free lunch every day - great Thai food Monday to Thursday and whatever you want from FoodPanda on Fridays.
- Healthy snacks and drinks - always available, ordered weekly.
- Beautiful office space - we are in the Bhiraj Buri Tower at EmQuartier (http://theemdistrict.com) BTS Phrom Phong.
- Peace & quiet - we operate library rules and have spaces to take a power nap.
- Great hardware - latest MacBook Pro + 4K screen (5K for designer roles), or we pay you 1,000THB per month if you choose to use your own computer.
- Toys - pool table / arcade machine / PS4 / virtual reality zone, board games etc.