Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it! Currently, Lalamove is a leading global on-demand delivery platform with millions of delivery partners serving millions of orders everyday. With 1600+ employees spread across SEA and LATAM, our 10-year old company has reached unicorn status in 2018, is well funded by prominent VCs and has kept growing at tremendous speed since.
Our strength lies in our internal values, namely Passion in serving local communities, empowering SMEs and our driver partners, Execution and Grit because that is how we differentiate ourselves by never giving up and striving for excellence, and Humility - awareness in ourselves to learn from others and never stop improving.
At Lalamove, we strongly believe in the power of community. Millions of drivers and customers use our technology every day to connect with one another and move things that matter. Delivery is what we do best and we ensure it is always fast and simple. Since 2013, we have tackled the logistics industry head on to find the most innovative solutions for the world’s delivery needs. Our vision is to bring communities closer and make city life easier by allowing fast and convenient circulation of goods. We realize this vision with a ‘glocal’ approach, building a robust operations team to adapt our product to local networks of businesses and delivery contractors. At the same time, we have ambition to build an international brand by establishing an even more global presence.
The Sr. PR Associate will directly report to the Content & PR Lead under Lalamove’s Marketing team. They must have the passion for developing engaging and relevant content that speaks of the brand's voice; the eye for relevant executions to create copies for both organic and paid that resonate with the target market; the grit to keep up-to-date with trends and new tactics for content; and the heart and humility to contribute to the big picture that benefits the communities Lalamove serves – the SMEs and partner drivers.
What we seek:
- Someone who exudes graces under pressure and is quick on their feet
- Someone well-connected and influential
What you'll do:
- Identifying the appropriate next steps for PR issues and crises that may arise; grace under pressure is much appreciated, but more crucial would be having the eye for resolution in any situation.
- Look for meaningful partnerships with communities, brands, and agencies, and more aligned with Lalamove’s core values. These partnerships will include but are not limited to government agencies, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), brands, events, etc...
- Maintain weekly & daily trackers and ensure they’re up-to-date. This includes ensuring the agencies’ deliverables are completed on time and any setbacks are caught early on to regroup on a workaround while ensuring the deliverables are on track and aligned with the objectives. This goes alongside the dedication to make sure Lalamove is the top-of-mind for its target markets through its owned channels by ensuring the KPIs are met, as well as, monitoring the week-on-week, month-on-month, and year-on-year performance of the developed content through Lalamove’s owned channels.
- Have a vast network of media relations, and maintain Lalamove’s valuable relationships with media partners through resourceful means. More than identifying the proper channels for Lalamove’s initiatives, this is to monitor up-and-coming media publications/titles/channels while maintaining the valued media relationships Lalamove has kept since.
- Develop content – from strategies to organic content initiatives/executions aligned with the company’s campaign and objectives for Lalamove’s owned channels online. These content initiatives must also be in support of PR and SEO amplification efforts as a part of the team’s goal to be synergized across all channels and platforms, amidst all campaigns.
What you'll need:
- 2-3 years of work experience in the related field. Agency experience is a plus.
- Experience in project management and execution of PR campaigns and/or initiatives
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Attention to detail, spot the tiniest mistakes and ability to proofread others’ work; habit to proofread own work
- Willingness to work in Paranaque, Monday to Friday
To all candidates- Lalamove respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
This Notice will inform you how we will use your personal data, explain your privacy rights and the protection you have by the law when you apply to join us. Please take time to read and understand this Notice. Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.lalamove.com/en-hk/candidate-privacy-notice