Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a talented Python Developer with experience creating backend services at scale to join our team! Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests to REST APIs that you will define and document. You can solve complex technical problems with a focus on performance while working with large datasets in real-time. You enjoy delivering new product features and you are comfortable sharing your knowledge in a focused team environment. You will work alongside a team creating services in other languages which you will have exposure to.
Skills the candidate will have:
- 5+ years Python experience in a high-volume production service environment
- Preferably have previous working experience with Django REST Framework.
- Thorough understanding and appreciation of using Python unit and system testing.
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs for 3rd party consumption.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Excellent knowledge of PostgreSQL and relational databases in general.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
- Knowledge of Docker and working in Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
What we offer:
To offer the safest environment we have been working remotely and will continue to do so for the next few months but we will ensure you have all the support you need during onboarding and beyond.
When it is safe to return to the office we are located in the WeWork building on Harcourt Street. We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package including stock options, professional development, health insurance, life insurance, disability, 25 days holidays and €2.5k employee referral. We have a flexible working environment, a great team to work with and supply you with all the tools you need to be successful.
WHO WE ARE:
- Qstream is a leading enterprise microlearning solution proven by science and in practice to boost learner performance at scale through knowledge reinforcement, engagement, and analytics. Since 2008, Qstream has been on a mission to make people in the workplace better at what they do. Today, over 600 global organizations rely on Qstream to build high-performance teams by delivering a precision microlearning experience that reinforces job-critical knowledge and skills in minutes a day. Resulting in 93% average learner engagement levels and 17% average proficiency improvements, Qstream gives companies the tools they need to get a real-time view of performance readiness and take action where it is needed most. Qstream has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Boston, United States servicing a customer base across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Australia.