ARRIVAL is a technology company making vehicles the way they should be - fully electric, digitally connected, and smart. By creating innovation in vehicle design and manufacturing, Arrival is accelerating autonomous and electric vehicle technology, by fusing AI with new forms of automotive engineering. We are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel. Our vehicles will be 100% built by robots within our microfactories globally. We are recognised by LinkedIn as 2020’s number 1 start-up in the UK for as well as being one the world’s newest Unicorns with a £5 billion valuation.
We are looking for an experienced Python developer for the Vehicle team of the portal.
Vehicle Portal is a web service for monitoring, configuring and customizing low-level devices of the hardware and software infrastructure of vehicles.
What you will do:
- Designing the architecture of the server part of the web application
- Application development: coding, unit testing, automation of build processes, etc.
- Integration with low-level vehicle interfaces
- Profiling and stress testing of server components
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in developing client-server applications
- Experience in commercial development with Python3
- Understanding of OOP principles, theory of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Linux development experience
- Experience with bug tracking systems (JIRA), version control (Git)
- Experience in creating projects from scratch, introducing new architectural solutions
- Experience in legacy code research, deep refactorings
- Experience in code-review, code quality control of other developers in the team
Nice to have:
- Experience in commercial development in C / C ++
- English: reading technical documentation and correspondence
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission for Zero-emission solutions for cities. Human-centred, intelligent design - to revitalise public transportation!