Classy is an online fundraising platform built for the most innovative and groundbreaking nonprofits in the world. Our goal is to not only help organizations raise more money online, but also help them interact and engage with supporters in creative ways they never deemed possible.
Classy is a VC-backed San Diego startup with triple-digit revenue growth and customer retention that beats the world’s top SaaS companies. We’re the market leader in peer-to- peer fundraising, and our products are used by thousands of social impact organizations, including Oxfam America, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and Heifer International.
Our team is growing, and we are hungry and hiring to meet the incredible demand of our clients.
Our culture is and will always be fun, exciting, and performance-driven. Our nonprofit clients deserve a technology solution—and a team— that can help them transform the online fundraising experience and change the world, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
We are looking for a software QA Automation Engineer who has a solid foundation with manual and automated testing as well as a solid understanding of the software development lifecycle. You care deeply about things working the way they should and are passionate about scaling your efforts through automation. You also believe in helping others do good in the world!
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years experience testing websites
- Strong knowledge and experience applying QA best practices, techniques, and tools
- Experience developing robust automation frameworks using tools like Selenium Webdriver
- Experienced in object oriented programming
- Firm understanding of Page Object/Page Factory concepts for test automation
- Ability to create, manage and execute test plans and test cases
- Experience with cross browser testing, including mobile browsers
- Experience with regression testing
- Experience with automated testing platforms including selenium
- Excellent grammar, proofreading, and project management skills
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex web products and translate functional issues concisely to software development team
- Ability to work closely with other engineers, product managers and customer support
- Ability to work in a dynamic and agile environment with tight deadlines
- Positive, 'can do' attitude with a focus on the success of the team over individual successes
- Hands on involvement in all development projects. Test planning, manual testing, test automation, test framework creation and defect logging and verification.
- Actively participate and contribute in reviews of requirements, design, schedules, and test plans.
- Apply QA best practices from project inception to deployment and beyond.
- Identify and report defects through JIRA and tracking through closure.
- Ensures that the reliability, performance, and functionality of assigned features and functionality meet or exceed business goals.
- Work closely with software development staff to assist in the reproduction and resolution of defects.
Our awesome perks!
- Competitive paid-time off, along with ample company paid holidays
- Half-Day Fridays the first Friday of each month
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass, or Car2Go Allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Stock Options
- Pet friendly office
- Monthly happy hours at the local watering hole
- Love the active life? We have company and team outings and participate in team sports
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, including equity in an early stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.