OUR ENGINEERING TEAM
As a QA engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our releases along with great user experience for grove.co and Grove Collaborative mobile applications (on iPhone and Android). You will join a team of world-class, highly motivated qa engineers, software engineers and product managers to deliver best e-commerce service patterns and practices that ensure developer productivity and scalable, reliable websites, mobile applications and internal services or tools. We’re growing incredibly fast and need high quality, maintainable and scalable technologies to power all our front-end or back-end applications and tools. You will be in charge of mentoring development teams on end to end or regression testing coverage and best practices, complementing acceptance criteria with elements pertaining to quality assurance, delivering test plans for big releases at the very least and operating manual tests (eventually implementing automated tests suites for all types of applications yourself).
- Make mature, bright decisions to move our systems forward
- Communicate information and train other engineers on best practices and techniques for high-quality integration and release processes
- Work with engineering leadership to create a testing and automation roadmap and deliver against it.
- Use your ideas to implement features and demonstrate how it ought to be done.
- Eventually own some of the SDLC process and measure it with the lens of quality by manual and automation test suites.
- Be the customer advocate from the beginning of the project.
- 3+ years of strong QA experience in e-commerce.
- Good knowledge of integration, regression and release testing best practices and processes.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Good understanding of web applications testing.
- You value and take responsibility for the quality of your features, including writing your own test plan.
- You provide original, out of the box ideas to detect and track edge cases or non trivial bugs or issues.
- Motivated and assertive in learning and helping your team be successful
- Innovator with good ideas, strong problem-solving abilities, and a results-oriented attitude
- Strong desire to excel, learn and grow career-wise.
- Exposure to mobile applications testing a plus.
- Knowledge of scripting languages and Selenium or other automation framework a plus.
- Fluent in written and verbal English
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.