1. Managing the various QA tasks for multiple platform features
2. Participate in test cases creation and in reviewing the test cases written by others.
3. Be a leading resource for creating the automation suites for platform features
4. Be a guide/mentor to the junior members in the team.
Expertise and Skills Required
- More than 3 years of hands-on experience in Java,Selenium,JUnit automation
- Very good knowledge on QA processes and hands on experience in testing and automation.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and SQLs
- Good knowledge on Unix
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- More than 5 years of related experience. (For Senior engineers).
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Knowledge about Business Intelligence processes/architecture will be desirable
- Knoweldge on software installations, configurations, setup will be preffered.
- Knowledge on AWS, Redshift, Jenkins will be desirable
This job is not available anymore...
This job has been filled or removed by Numerify.
... but we can help you!
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Senior QA engineer job post.