Qualis Corporation is seeking a Senior Radio Frequency Systems Engineer with extensive knowledge of Radar Design, RF principles, RF theories, advanced RF techniques and digital signal processing to join our team of well-qualified, diverse individuals at our Huntsville, AL office.
- Research RF communication techniques in investigation and solution of complex and challenging technical problems.
- Develop and apply advanced communication waveforms in analysis
- Develop and implement digital signal processing to enhance communication links with limited received power.
- Define technical analysis methods, conduct independent research, and present findings.
- Develop and present technical white papers and executive-level briefings.
- Develop solutions and demonstrate prototype RF communication solutions.
- Master’s of Science (MS) degree in Electrical Engineering or another applicable degree with 7+ years of experience with developing, testing, and analyzing RF communication systems.
- Candidate must possess a clear understanding of communication theory and RF/Radar development principles
- Experience with designing and conducting experiments using radio frequency devices and instrumentation
- Experience with digital signal processing systems and radio frequency systems
- Ability to work with a dynamic, skilled team on high–impact, high–visibility projects
- Must currently hold or be able to obtain an active SECRET clearance
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Huntsville, AL.
- Experience with DoD Position, Navigation, and Timing technologies
- Top Secret Clearance preferred
- Experience with building software interfaces to hardware
- Knowledge of software-defined radio platforms and design flow
- Possess excellent time–management skills to contribute to multiple tasks concurrently
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess excellent presentation skills
Qualis Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse and talented workforce who can contribute to the mission and vision of the Company. Our employees are our greatest asset and we promote a positive work environment, teamwork, professional growth, innovation, community involvement, flexible scheduling and a family-friendly work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled and a Participant in E-Verify