Joomag culture thrives on open communication and exchange of ideas. Our team member is identified not only by high level of professionalism but also of passion and enthusiasm towards Changes. Getting results and being effective are crucial; we Dream Big and become smarter everyday.
Joomag Engineering department consists of Infrastructure, Core Platform, Web Development and Mobile development teams. Working closely with Product team, Core Platform team acts an engineering efficiency agent standing for provisioning, managing, and improving Joomag core technology infrastructure and services.
We welcome experienced JS developer to join our Core Platform team. As a Senior ReactJS developer your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known ReactJS workflows (Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- HTML, JS, ReactJS, CSS, Bootstrap
- PHP 7, MySQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Clickhouse, Reddis, Docker.
1. The important objective is to implement the front-end logic that defines the behavior of the visual elements of our web application. Typical tasks here include developing new user-facing features, optimizing applications for maximum speed and that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services, etc.
2. What comes next is meeting and handling issues of web architecture considering the full specifics of its implementation starting from the very beginning. The ability to use web architectures and staying up-to-date with the latest architectural trends is needed a the primary focus on scalability, testability, and responsiveness.
3. Team playing and collaboration skills also matter. You will actively cowork with other Engineering teams to ship new features, as well as adjust their work to maximize overall development efficiency. This requires ability and desire to create more than beautiful code base and act as a team-player to especially decide on what and which way we build something.
Why join Joomag?