We believe that experience is everything. Amazing experiences create customers for life, and poor ones destroy brands and businesses. That’s why Experience.com has built the most impactful Experience Management Platform (XMP) available anywhere, with features to drive operational and behavioral change, in real-time, during the moments that matter. XMP delivers impactful business outcomes including increased customer satisfaction, brand loyalty, online reputation and visibility, as well as improved employee engagement, and compliance - making every experience matter more.
Founded in 2015 and originally founded as SocialSurvey, Experience.com is headquartered in San Ramon, Calif. and backed by SavantGrowth (fka Kennet Partners), Silicon Valley Data Capital, Tri-Valley Ventures, and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Talent Acquisition position has the responsibility to implement strategies that will help us attract and hire qualified employees. Among other various responsibilities the Talent Acquisition position includes using creative methods to identify and recruit the best and most diverse candidates for open roles. Our values are deeply rooted in building a strong employment brand and creating delightful candidate and hiring manager experiences. This role builds the secret sauce that drives our success of SocialSurvey; our people.
The role is responsible to carry out the various hands on responsibilities of making the recruiting process a fantastic experience for recruits and new team members. In every encounter, the role is to promote the brand in the highest and best manner possible creating a positive reputation for the company. This role can also be remote or based in our San Ramon, CA office.
What will you do:
- Serve as an active participant in recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate, and hire qualified candidates
- Prepare and manage job postings and recruiting sites, keeping the company recruiting presence fresh, accurate, and attractive
- Proactively identify and address hiring needs as assigned though responsibilities within the team
- Interact with candidates from the first screen and beyond, to identify the best potential candidates for further consideration
- Manage interview schedules for candidates panel interviews
- Organize recruitment events to establish a strong employer brand whenever assigned
- Execute a sourcing strategy, assess candidate qualifications, and present and help close opportunities effectively
- Work with hiring managers to initiate and drive the job offer process through to completion
- Minimum 7-10 years of recruitment experience
- The ideal candidate has experience recruiting for the CX industry
- Demonstrated abilities to deliver high volume search results for all levels of positions
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and adapt to a fluid, high growth environment
- Commitment to speed and accuracy
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university/college or equivalent experience in recruiting required
Even if you don’t have every skill we’re looking for, we encourage you to still apply. We believe that experience comes in many forms—skills are transferable, we invest in developing our people, and your passion for what we’re building goes a long way.
Experience.com is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. We greatly encourage our candidates and employees to be their authentic selves.
Our Commitment to you
We appreciate you taking the time to apply at Experience.com, and review every application we get (promise!). We follow our value of “Do the right thing” and commit to never leave you hanging in resume limbo. You can expect to hear back from us (regardless of outcome) within 2 weeks from when you apply.