Eventbrite’s goal of building the marketplace for live experiences relies on our foundation of world-class talent and unbeatable company culture. Hiring top talent in some of the most competitive markets globally is no easy task, but we have a creative and dedicated team who has helped Eventbrite scale to over 900 Britelings in 10 countries over the past 10 years.
Eventbrite Talent Acquisition strives to attract and retain top talent, create a diverse workplace and build rewarding careers. Our values are deeply rooted in building a strong employment brand and creating delightful candidate and hiring manager experiences. We believe people are our greatest asset and the talent we attract drives the success of Eventbrite.
Our Talent Acquisition team is tight-knit, quick-moving, and fun-loving. We believe recruiting should be a company-wide effort, candidate experience comes first, and that hiring should be based on relationships and not transactions. Each member of our team is invested in telling our company’s story, building our brand, and establishing new processes that challenge the traditional and often dated methods of recruiting.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner owning the entire hiring lifecycle across positions and business units, you'll need to get creative on how to produce a vast and steady pipeline of candidates. You’ll partner closely with stakeholders throughout the business to understand current and future people needs, and work cross-functionally to make sure we’ll be able to meet our targets.
We’re looking for someone who is committed to consistently raising the bar for our Talent Acquisition team. You should be excited to build on best practices and share new learnings with the rest of the team as we grow. You’re a pro at sourcing, assessing, and closing candidates, not because you’re great at sales, but because you understand the business need, the candidate’s motives, and can thoughtfully piece it together.
- Experienced: 4-6 years of in-house recruiting experience, specific focus in technical recruiting for all levels of an organization from entry-level to senior-level positions
- Exceptional communications skills: This role will require a lot of listening and communicating. The ability to authentically communicate (written and verbally) in a way that makes people feel heard and drawn to work with you are essential
- Level-headed: You are solution oriented, work well under pressure and embody grace under fire. And do it all while juggling multiple projects and reqs
- Strategic: We rely on data to drive decision making and conduct weekly hiring manager meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, and recruiting processes and tools
- Discreet: Given the nature of this role and access to private information, we will look to the ideal candidate as having exceptional judgement. You will negotiate offers by partnering with hiring managers, relevant stakeholders and working cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc
- Creative: You regularly think outside the box and have an arsenal of ideas on how to best engage and bring together talent, hiring managers, and the opportunity. Your ideas manifest itself into evolving our recruiting programs across the globe and in impactful Marketing and outreach campaigns
- Delightful: As an ambassador of Eventbrite, you are accountable for embodying the spirit of the company both internally and externally. You create exceptional candidate and hiring manager experiences and are an awesome teammate; always willing to lend a hand and have each other’s backs
- Passionate: You love your job and it shows. Every interaction is handled with care and empathy, even when times get rough
- Collaborative: There is no ‘I’ in ‘team’ at Eventbrite -- we’re seeking someone who is supremely collaborative, cross-functional, and a believer that success is best reached through team collaboration. Trust and delivering on your promises are key
- Detail-oriented: Managing a variety of moving parts with ease comes naturally to you. We’re looking for someone to keep on top of all the logistics that go along with the entire recruiting lifecycle. From getting a requisition approved to delivering an offer
- Flexible: Things change quickly and we need someone who can pivot and acclimate -- all while having a great attitude
- Well-rounded: Diverse points of view make us better. We’re looking for individuals eager to try new things, take chances and willing to contribute their talents to building a dynamic team
- Make-it-Happen Spirit: No task is too big or unachievable for you. You possess energy and drive, you’re proactive and always seeking the next opportunity to get the unthinkable accomplished
- Passion for live experiences and an avid Eventbrite userPrior experience working with an award-winning culture and/or notable people-centric companyA combination of agency and in-house experience
WHAT WE OFFER
At Eventbrite, we strive to support our Britelings and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits, financial and physical wellness options, and great perks. In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock, we have other great benefits available. In the Briteland, you’ll find great medical plans, fertility and adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, and much more.
We care about your mental health and wellbeing.
Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
We work hard to cultivate a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where Britelings feel like they belong.
Employees can participate in resource groups and we offer programming throughout the year to support a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We offer ongoing training and career development that meets people where they are in their careers.
We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, leadership coaching for all managers, Briteling led talks, and weekly company-wide town halls with our CEO. We take culture seriously and design programs with employee feedback in mind to make Eventbrite a great place to work no matter where you work from in the world.
Work-life balance & flexibility is extremely important to us.
Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of hundreds of thousands of event creators in nearly 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The company was founded by Julia Hartz, Kevin Hartz and Renaud Visage, with a vision to build a self-service platform that would make it possible for anyone to create and sell tickets to live experiences. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it’s an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 290 million tickets distributed for over 5 million total events in 2021, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love. Learn more at www.eventbrite.com.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.