At Truepill, we are building the future of healthcare. Through our digital health platform, we empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences. With nearly five million prescriptions shipped, we’ve been included on Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startup” list and are proud to work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations. We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow.
None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We are committed to creating an environment focused on racial and gender equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect. We believe that when our teams feel supported and inspired, they turn that creativity into innovation. The type of innovation that benefits all of our people, our partners and our patients.
We encourage our team members to expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Manage end to end recruiting including research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer recommendations, negotiation & acceptance
- Develop interview process that leads to quality hires and manage hiring manager expectations
- Improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent
- Utilize ATS (Lever) reports, dashboards, and other tools to illustrate the recruiting pipeline and results
- Work with hiring managers to create job descriptions
- Manage candidate pipeline and identify what future opportunities may be a fit
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
We're Looking For Someone With:
- 4+ years experience in full-cycle recruiting
- Must have experience recruiting on a variety of roles and levels across Finance and Accounting departments
- History of collaborating successfully with hiring managers and business leads
- Excellent networking skills and the ability to make smart recruiting partnerships happen
- Understanding value of recruiting goals and projections using data and analytics
- Solid understanding of Truepill’s vision, business model, and operations
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.